What's Your Most Recent NSV

Replies

• OneRatGirl
    OneRatGirl Posts: 124 Member
    @amdev23_23 Can you work out roughly how many inches you've lost the last 6 months and work it out forward a bit)? Also find out (if you don't already know, I have no idea) if adjusting bigger or smaller is easier? I'm sure you'll look beautiful! Congratulations on the wedding!
  • DownsizingSam88
    DownsizingSam88 Posts: 108 Member
    It was struggle street for me this morning. My smart watch hadn't charged all the way (I must have bumped it off it's charger) so I put it back on, I noticed it was close to charged anyway so decided to wait for it to charger before going on my walk, stepped outside of the bedroom and could hear the wind almost howling outside. Good decision to wait for my watch to charge (didn't want the 5000+ steps to not be counted!) Once my watch charged off I went (I used that extra time for a "power nap" though it wasn't all that refreshing to be honest), I realised I felt kind of stiff in one knee so told myself I would just walk the route today. After 5 minutes my body warmed up and I felt like I could face some jogging, so done w4d2 of c25k again. It was *VERY* slow. Less than 7km/h most of the time, but told myself as long as I kept putting one foot in front of the other that's all that mattered. So not a huge victory, but a victory in that I had made a decision with what my body was telling me and didn't feel guilty over it, but then when I came good I reassesed my earlier decision and went ahead with my planned walk & (turtle paced) jog. 😁

Great job! When you're first starting to run, no pace is too slow! Running is a gait, not a speed. Most people starting out have to learn how to slow down to add distance. Speed will come naturally later.

Thanks, I hadn't thought of it like that 😁😁😁
  • solieco1
    solieco1 Posts: 1,559 Member
    41.54 mile cycle ride.

Only got lost once. But it was a new area to me so, y'know.

Saw lots of cool things and many signs of spring (hurray!).

Not too many idiot car users for once.

2000 calories burned. Well, according to my temperamental Garmin that is - not totally convinced about the numbers although there were some majorly nasty hills, one of which I almost walked up but decided for safety's sake to stay on the bike as it was narrow and winding and walking up with the bike would have made the space even more narrow.

And for next week's adventure . . . I am planning a 50-mile bike ride.

I WILL make to a hundred miles!

I have no doubt we will be celebrating that century ride with you in no time!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!