What's Your Most Recent NSV

Replies

• Thehardmakesitworthit
    Thehardmakesitworthit Posts: 838 Member
    Thursday is deadlift day. Last Thursday I was weak as a kitten - could only pull a couple of singles at 225. I was dreading today - wasn't sure what I could pull, but I was determined to try. Pulled 3 sets of 5 at 225. Happy dance!

That. Is. Impressive. Hows your grip? Do you use bands or gloves? Once I hit 215 I stalled because of my grip.....
  • alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,716 Member
    Thursday is deadlift day. Last Thursday I was weak as a kitten - could only pull a couple of singles at 225. I was dreading today - wasn't sure what I could pull, but I was determined to try. Pulled 3 sets of 5 at 225. Happy dance!

That. Is. Impressive. Hows your grip? Do you use bands or gloves? Once I hit 215 I stalled because of my grip.....

I use a hex bar. No issues with grip so far. I have pulled 265 with chalk in the past. Working my way back to that and beyond.

• JustAMurmur
    JustAMurmur Posts: 7,867 Member
    Cleak3991 wrote: »
    I went in another notch on my belt!

High five!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!