Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What's Your Most Recent NSV

Replies

• DWBalboaDWBalboa Posts: 26,013Member Member Posts: 26,013Member Member
    miss_boof wrote: »
    I have been running 1.5 miles every single day before work for 5 weeks now, to try to get my time below 14 minutes and 30 seconds, which is the requirement of the police academy test, and I am looking to take the test this fall.

Today is the first day I would pass that test, at 14 minutes and 27 seconds.
    miss_boof wrote: »
    I have been running 1.5 miles every single day before work for 5 weeks now, to try to get my time below 14 minutes and 30 seconds, which is the requirement of the police academy test, and I am looking to take the test this fall.

Today is the first day I would pass that test, at 14 minutes and 27 seconds.

Congrats! I know you'll pass your exam with flying colors!
  • tammierlewistammierlewis Posts: 388Member Member Posts: 388Member Member
    I ran a marathon on Saturday. Couch to 42.2km in ~8months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My finish time was 5:10. Next year I will be sub 5hr, aiming for 4:45.

Congratulations!!!! Awesome job!
  • pyrusangelespyrusangeles Posts: 271Member Member Posts: 271Member Member
    I really didn't want to work out this morning, like at all, but I got out of bed and went to the gym anyway. Squats, Lunges, Glute kickbacks, Step-ups, Crunches and 25 minutes on the elliptical all done! Some days you just have to suck it up and do it anyway ;)

Amen, sister. Discipline is what gets me moving when motivation is lacking. And you always feel better when the workout is done!

Thank you for the reminder. It got me to spin yesterday when I really wasn't feeling like it, and I'll remember it today when I go lift weights alone bc my partner is out of town.
  • DWBalboaDWBalboa Posts: 26,013Member Member Posts: 26,013Member Member
    Awesome transformation, congratulations! I'm sure that you hear this a lot, your eyes are absolutely amazing! Down right hypnotic.
  • NewLIFEstyle4MENewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,024Member Member Posts: 4,024Member Member
    svvs62ahmmzm.jpeg

Seeing this picture after feeling like I have gotten nowhere.

What??!!!???? The answer is YES and WOW and YAY YOU!!!! You've gotten somewhere alright--the place you are is FABULOUS LAND honey, period.

P.S. BOOM!
    edited June 26