Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What's Your Most Recent NSV

Replies

• LyndaBSSLyndaBSS Posts: 5,149Member, Premium Member Posts: 5,149Member, Premium Member
    @NewLIFEstyle4ME

Your husband is a keeper. You're blessed to have him. 💟
  • LyndaBSSLyndaBSS Posts: 5,149Member, Premium Member Posts: 5,149Member, Premium Member
    OMG, you're a dead ringer for my cousin, Jack! Whoa! 😨

I mean, congratulations! It's nice to be acknowledged that way.
  • I_am_Mr_BlueshoesI_am_Mr_Blueshoes Posts: 6Member Member Posts: 6Member Member
    LyndaBSS wrote: »
    OMG, you're a dead ringer for my cousin, Jack! Whoa! 😨

I mean, congratulations! It's nice to be acknowledged that way.

I hope the resemblance is not a bad thing, and thank you!
    Oh no, it's a wonderful thing. I had such a crush on him when I was a kid. He and his brothers all got the handsome gene from their dad. 😙
  • IremiaReIremiaRe Posts: 778Member Member Posts: 778Member Member
    @WandRsmom has got it going on! Look at those thigh muscles! You go, Girl!
  • NewLIFEstyle4MENewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,024Member Member Posts: 4,024Member Member
    My boss commented on my weight loss on Friday (posted previously) and I got two more compliments since then! I've only lost 35 pounds in the last 1.25 years, which wouldn't normally be that noticeable on someone my size. I attribute it to the gym as well; my shape is changing.

Also, I'm wearing work slacks that were pretty snug on me 35 pounds ago. I looked in the mirror this morning and they are officially too baggy to look presentable, so I need to retire them.

SUPER YAY YOU! You winner you and BOOM!
  • NewLIFEstyle4MENewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,024Member Member Posts: 4,024Member Member
    Walking into work this morning and asking for the raise I deserve and getting it, plus some.

I am 100% sure when I was much heavier I wouldn't have been able to do this. Along the way I have learned to manage my (lifelong, severe) anxiety much better as well and I know this was a key factor. When I was younger and less healthy, I didn't have as much confidence.

BOOM!
    You winner you, this is a tremendous and inspirational NSV and I'm super THRILLED for you--YAY YOU!