What's Your Most Recent NSV

Replies

• LeiLaura
    LeiLaura Posts: 238 Member
    I've been consistent on MFP for 2 weeks in a row!

As many others, I've started and stopped so many times that I've lost count. But I'm feeling determined and motivated at the same time and will ride this wave as long as possible. Then when the wave crashes, as I'm sure it will, I'll have to really dig into that determination :smile: Wish me luck!

Luck! (You CAN do it)
  • jaroby
    jaroby Posts: 152 Member
    jaroby wrote: »
    whmscll wrote: »
    jaroby wrote: »
    My goal shirt fits and I wore it out in public today!

Now, to try for the next one :)cgme1cg56ylf.jpeg

Congrats! But why do you have a watermelon on the floor of your bedroom?

HA! Hahahahaha :D:D:D
    I have a watermelon on the floor of my bedroom because....children. :D 3 of them, a fresh 6, 3.5, & not yet 18m.

Which is also why those sheets piled on the bed are so darn wrinkly :D

Our bedroom is just off the front hall and the kitchen is very near to that. We have an old house with limited counter space. Watermelons live on the floor so they don’t take up valuable space/kids can’t roll them off onto the floor to make a mess.

However, this means watermelons become “balls.” Once it ended up in the bedroom we left it so the kids wouldn’t find it as easily :D

Didn't look at picture closely so watermelon on floor "went over my head" 🤣

Ha!!
    I was standing in the bedroom taking the picture and didn’t manage to see it until someone else pointed it out :smiley:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!