Calorie Counter

Message Boards Success Stories
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What's Your Most Recent NSV

Replies

• alexmosealexmose Member Posts: 553 Member Member Posts: 553 Member
    VO2max that puts my fitness age 22 years younger than my chronological age...

38stnqmjipnm.png

This is really impressive!
  • MaltedTeaMaltedTea Member, Premium Posts: 1,599 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1,599 Member
    alexmose wrote: »
    Successfully convincing myself I need a deload week 🤟 I’m a resistance training addict.

Super important insight! Good for you
  • CBLC83CBLC83 Member Posts: 34 Member Member Posts: 34 Member
    No more visible fat at all on my legs, only muscle, thanks to my spin bike, weight training and most of all mountain biking, which I just recently got back into after 16 years of nothing! Oh yeah, DIET of course and never giving up helped too!

gyfr2foydlig.jpg

Love me some muscled legs...
    Mountain biking is my new favorite thing, having a blast with mine.

Congratulations!!! Keep it up, you are quite an inspiration 😊
  • BrianSharpeBrianSharpe Member Posts: 8,991 Member Member Posts: 8,991 Member
    10 minutes into my run today I tripped on a gravel road and got up with an impressively bloody calf and hands. Did a quick check and decided it was superficial road rash and that I felt fine to complete my run (another 20 min) even though I was on a part of the loop where I could have walks home in a couple of minutes.

Got a few funny looks from the people I ran past but very pleased to have completed the run (C25K week 8 day 3) despite the mishap.

I did have to cancel my padel game tonight though, holding a racquet will be very uncomfortable for the next few days.

Welcome to the club....I don't think that there are too many runners who haven't done the exact same thing. Consider it a rite of passage! Congrats on sticking to it!
  • brenn24179brenn24179 Member Posts: 1,919 Member Member Posts: 1,919 Member
    Yet another issue with my toxic extended family. Told my daughter good thing there is no chocolate in the house.

Made my husbands favorite pie, ate 1/8 slice, as budgeted for dessert later, and cut some stuff out of dinner so I can still have a lighter dessert tonight. Seems I still associate toxicity with sweets.

I will still be well within daily goal by bedtime.

I also told my husband I’m taking a run after dinner to clear my thoughts and he’s going to watch the incontinent rescue dog I convinced him to take in so I can.

Take that you SOBs. While you still have to power to bring me to tears of hurt and frustration, I’m taking back control one thing at a time.

Good for you, I have a family like that also, dont let them drive you to overeat!