Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Success Stories
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What's Your Most Recent NSV

Replies

• pessxxpessxx Member Posts: 735 Member Member Posts: 735 Member
    So all my friends now I lack of sleep and this is one of the main issue I have
    Since two days i try to make poems to and about GARLIC <3 ,and for two days it was working so fine I thought I was Einstein, discovering a big thing for Humanity! lol

And then my almost enemy SLEEP said he will not be impressed by a piece of garlic - lol
    So again I slept ,but just one break this time. For example 2230-1:00 and then 2:40-05:30 today

Those who said that Cleopatra from Egypt was sleeping with garlic under the pillow in order to have a good sleep I don't know if they had fantasies,
    but eating garlic before bed (2 pieces only) and arrive to just one break, that is my NSV for this week!

P.S the smell and taste is making mild by me by putting in the morning the piece of garlic in the water, like this it loses till evening the smell and strong taste
    This is for the bad guys having any objections to my friend ,the GARLIC!
    edited April 9
  • solieco1solieco1 Member, Premium Posts: 1,493 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1,493 Member
    @Sand_TIger this NSV is what it's all about. How to live healthy and strong even when the world around us seems to be conspiring against that idea! Well done! I'm in a similar spot and under huge stress but following your lead <3
    edited April 9