Fitbit- which one do you like?

Options
2»

Replies

• icha3x
    icha3x Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    oh and i pre-ordered the LumaLift. suggest checking that out as well before deciding.
  • sammy_g1
    sammy_g1 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Now..I heard something about fitbit....if you go driving a good bit, it thinks you ran there and counts it as that?

Does it really do that? Because I drive 30+ miles to work every day....

Nope, no major issues with that. I commute 40km each way to work and over the course of the day, the driving might add 50 steps total. I just got back from Disneyland and wore it each day including on all the rides, again it added about 100-200 extra steps over the entire 12+hour day.

If you do find any issues with driving you can log the time that you drive and you won't have any extra steps counted.
  • Badger618
    Badger618 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I have the fitbit one and love it. It syncs up good with MFP
  • airangel59
    airangel59 Posts: 1,887 Member
    Options
    I started out with the Flex (july) and loved it but wanted more than flashing lights (I do have a smartphone it works with but am not addicted to using my cell)...so when the Force came out, sold the Flex (Nov) and have been in love with it ever since (no rash or issues here)

Never had any issues over counting steps driving or pushing shopping cart with either band. I wanted band version as I know me and knew I'd either space putting it on or worse yet, space taking it off and washing it.

Fitbit has great customer support btw. I'm sure you'll be motivated using any of their products.
  • nicoleisback
    nicoleisback Posts: 184
    Options
    I currently have the flex, which is great and has helped me with motivation. The big issue I have with this is being on my wrist and most of the walking I do is pushing a pram, it only records about 1/3 of my steps. Purely because of this I am looking at switching to the one
  • db2100
    db2100 Posts: 23
    Options
    I started out with the Flex (july) and loved it but wanted more than flashing lights (I do have a smartphone it works with but am not addicted to using my cell)...so when the Force came out, sold the Flex (Nov) and have been in love with it ever since (no rash or issues here)

Never had any issues over counting steps driving or pushing shopping cart with either band. I wanted band version as I know me and knew I'd either space putting it on or worse yet, space taking it off and washing it.

Fitbit has great customer support btw. I'm sure you'll be motivated using any of their products.

Rather jealous, really wanted the Force, but sadly didn't get the chance prior to them being pulled from the market due to the whole skin rash issue...

But I've got a Flex, and I love it to be honest. I have noticed it does count some wrong steps when showering and such though. But it doesn't seem to be much...And never really noticed any issues when I'm pushing a shopping cart and such.