Mother's Day plans?

13»

Replies

• DanielleH1213
    DanielleH1213 Posts: 154 Member
    Baseball game then dinner at the in-laws. Excited for the game, but will definitely have to budget calories appropriately to make it through hotdogs and my father-in-law's cooking!
  • itsmeheatherp
    itsmeheatherp Posts: 15 Member
    I told my husband that I want to have fruit and sit on my patio and enjoy the sunshine!
    No processed foods, no sugary gooey deserts to throw off my Whole30 lifestyle. I want simple, fruity and wholesome. I don't want to sound like a "no fun mom" but I really want to get three pounds off before tuesday and I have a goal!
    I want to have a great active weekend with nutritious foods and exercise!

(I never in a million years thought I would ever say that! :smile: )
  • itsmeheatherp
  • itsmeheatherp
    Baseball game then dinner at the in-laws. Excited for the game, but will definitely have to budget calories appropriately to make it through hotdogs and my father-in-law's cooking!

Never anything wrong with asking them to throw on a piece of chicken on the grill for you!
    I have found that people are supportive, but you just have to ask!
  • brynnsmom
    brynnsmom Posts: 945 Member
    Going to place flowers on my Mom's grave. :cry: This is my first Mother's Day without her.

I'm really sorry, that's tough. Hugs to you. My husband lost his mom very suddenly two years ago and Mother's Day is hard on our family, too. To answer the question, we're having a little get together at my father in law's house. Grilling burgers by the pool and keeping him company.