135 Vs 135: 4 size difference

1234568»

Replies

• AnnaVee84
    AnnaVee84 Posts: 345 Member
    poster woman for why lifting heavy is awesome!!!!! I wanna send this to all my girlfriends and say, look how bulky she got! GAH!
    CONGRATS LADY! :love:
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    3adc875e-c415-41b0-992d-6430c1d58507_zps849ede27.png

ILiftHeavyAcrylics, who lifted while staying at maintenance for a year. Visibly leaner and, in my opinion, a testament to the wonders of recomp.
    I never would have guessed the picture on the right, green bra, was the heavier weight.

Oh. I'm half naked in here. Hmmmm.

:blushing:

Anyway thanks! I took the pic because I was feeling a bit anxious about my weight jumping up at the beginning of my bulk, even though I knew it was from increasing carbs, and I wanted to see it a bit more objectively. Then I started looking through my progress folder and realized I actually look a bit smaller than I did when I first reached goal weight.
  • sjbtiger
    sjbtiger Posts: 105 Member
    Awesome job. Very inspiring! I have been lifting heavy since March and holy cow what a difference!
  • quellybelly
    quellybelly Posts: 827 Member
    I love this! You look so good, great work :D
  • butterbear1980
    butterbear1980 Posts: 234 Member
    OP, awesome work! I'm 5'4" and 140-145# size four only other time in my life I've weighed this much is when I was pregnant but I'm two sizes smaller than high school!!!! This is why pics and measurements e are a must, especially for ladies who lift!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!