Need to lose 100+

Replies

• lschwarz84
    lschwarz84 Posts: 6 Member
    I have over 100 lbs to lose and I'm starting the journey again! Feel free to add me :)
  • NahrasWay
    NahrasWay Posts: 78 Member
    I have about 182lb to lose on top of the 100ish i'm down from my heighest weight (which was a long long time ago) so add me if anyone wants!
  • Kinger138
    Kinger138 Posts: 15 Member
    Add me if you like. I'm working my way down, as well. :) Good luck to all of us.
  • I have A LOT to lose still anyone can add me as well
  • I have 135 pounds to go! I can't do this alone... everyone add me and we'll fight our way to weight loss together :flowerforyou:
  • sugarkissprincess
    sugarkissprincess Posts: 2,595 Member
    Anyone wants to add, feel free .. I just ask please add a message and remain active :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Good luck, we are all in the same boat
  • WisheeNY
    WisheeNY Posts: 72 Member
    Y'all can add me too if you're active on the site!
  • I need to lose about 75 pounds! Feel free to add me!
  • bevers1948
    bevers1948 Posts: 14 Member
    I'm just starting & I never know who I am sending a message to. I read what people write & it is encouraging. Don't feel I am ignoring you if I don't reply right away.
  • barn2424
    barn2424 Posts: 3 Member
    I am 38 pounds down with 112 to go and really need friends so if anyone is interested add me too!
  • noranda82
    noranda82 Posts: 23 Member
    I lost 30 lbs last year, then gained it all back and then some during grad school. I'm starting over and super motivated, but looking for friends to motivate me more! I want to lose 100 lbs and have lost 7 lbs so far.

WE CAN DO THIS!
  • ambernicole534
    ambernicole534 Posts: 1 Member
    Feel free to add me I have a hundred more to lose, but I just set small goals so I breastfeed which means I can't lose a large amount but I can lose a pound a week so my small goal was only to focus on 52 lbs in 52 weeks I started on March 7th. Which was 12 weeks ago my goal being to have lost 12 lbs and I lost 18 lbs. My two goals as a busy mama of 5 children under 12 is to eat 2,000 calories a day and at least walk 9,000 steps a day I have done 15,000 steps 3 times this week and the most steps I have recorded was 25,000 steps my next goal is 18,000 steps. I have 40 weeks left and only 34 lbs to reach my first goal weight of 203. I started my weight loss journey 12 yrs ago pregnant with my oldest at almost 5 ft. 9 I was 123 lbs and went up to 260 the day I had him which is confusing since I rode a bus, walked and worked 3 jobs all on my ft. :( but went down to 1 job when he was born. Then when he was 8 weeks old I was down to 211 and got pregnant with my second born while pregnant with her I went down to 180 lbs but when I delivered her I was 240. After I had her I breastfed and worked at a daycare and walked and road a bus plus two babies 11 months apart kept me busy and my hubs was in college. When my second born turned 1 I was at 190 lbs feeling great and then we got pregnant with our 3rd born lol this time I started back working 3 jobs still riding a bus and only gained 39 lbs I was 229 the day I had my 3rd. Born I was so busy with 3 children born in 2 yrs. The pounds seemed to float away plus I was 21 :D We moved to college family housing when 3rd born was 1 which took a lot of pressure off i was only down to 200 but went down to 164 before my hubs graduated in 2007. He was 22 i was 23. As an exciting gift to the beginning of our new future we started trying for a 4th born. And suffered a miscarriage all while moving back to our hometown , soon after we got a job 3 hrs away and moved into our house where we found we were pregnant with 4th born at 4 weeks pregnant i had already went up to 200 lbs in 7 months since i had last weighed in at 164 :( disappointing. With that pregnancy i just didn't care took care of my 3 children riddled with migraines and when i ate it was horrible food. When i had him i was 285 within his first 6 weeks i went down to 230 lbs very exciting but over the next 5 yrs i jumped between 210 and 260 :( when we decided to start trying for number 5 may 2012 i was 220's and we suffered 2 more miscarriages before i found out on my 29th b'day we were pregnant Jan. 2013 i weighed 246 i was working out every morning and had already started drinking 164 oz of water a day at least. I was super sick and for 100 days straight i went to subway everyday, when i wasn't on bed rest i would workout had to be hospitalized twice for bleeding. And put on light duty at 24 weeks pregnant i had lost 16 lbs woot i was 220 but short lived gained 11 lbs in 6 weeks of light duty/ bed rest and i was swimming everyday well the day i had our youngest in Oct. 2013 i weighed 277 lbs but by pure awesomeness i went down to 243 in 2 weeks but at 12 weeks i was up to 257 lbs i decided to ignore it i just had her and busy with 5 kids no time to care. Well on my 30th b'day Jan 2014 i was at 267 lbs okay i cared sooo much and thought i need to try at least so i started recording what i ate i was shocked to find out i was eating 3 and 4 thousand calories. But i only started have heartedly to pay attention. By march 7th i was 255 and this is the day i set all my goals today 12 weeks later i am 237.1 and excited to be 140 lbs one day i am hoping within 2 yrs. Friend me we can journey together. <3
  • MelJolly
    MelJolly Posts: 49 Member
    I'm in. My goal is to lose 110-130#. I left for awhile, but I'm back. Obviously what I was trying to do on my own wasn't working!!!
  • I am in I needed support too. I need to lose about 100 pounds too. Just dont know how.
  • This is not some sort of scam or spam! I really use this product and I really see changes in my everyday life!! Trust me you won't be disappointed! Just watch my video on my website and I'm here to answer any and all questions!!! http://emj2015.le-vel.com/
  • I_WILL_DO_THIS92
    I_WILL_DO_THIS92 Posts: 2 Member
    Looking for motivation and support as well - please add me! :) I've lost the weight gained a little back lost and little gained a little more back. I yo-yo all over the place - but I am done! This time I plan on loosing the weight an making this a permenent lifestyle change so it doesn't come back. :)
    Lets get'er done! :) I look forward to hearing/'meeting' you all.
  • Diegosnz
    Diegosnz Posts: 2
    Heys guys, feel free to add me, i have lost over than 100lb, currently on maintenance , stay focused :)! you can do it!
  • milyba
    milyba Posts: 49
    Similar goals I'm in....and if anyone is from Vegas add me.....but I'm a real person not some advertising bs so just so you know it's like real life talk ty lol
  • csp66
    csp66 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello, I am from Michigan and my main goal is to loose 150. I have set mini goals to reach along the way. I am currently down almost 30lb (my first mini goal) then onto my next 30....and so on... Got a long way to go, but the little mile stones seem to be keeping me motivated. please feel free to add me. I would love to have friends that in in the same boat as I am... 100+ club
  • KazzBeDoinIt
    KazzBeDoinIt Posts: 58 Member
    I just adore talking/chatting with people. Love to listen & support. I truly believe that if everyone HELPS everyone: WE can win at losing! :laugh: ***Please add me