insanity?!

2»

Replies

• redhotsmacker
    redhotsmacker Posts: 227 Member
    LOL the first time I tried the actual video, not the fit test...I thought the warm up was the workout! Boy, was I surprised!!! Love it though, and it kicks my *kitten* everytime!
  • redhotsmacker
    redhotsmacker Posts: 227 Member
    That sounds like a great plan! Go and enjoy yourself at the wedding! It'll psych you up for Monday for sure!!!
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    It's a great program, but it's only for the dedicated. I am seeing obliques that I've never had. My lower abs have flattened out more and I am wearing suede pants that I haven't worn in two years.
  • LOL the first time I tried the actual video, not the fit test...I thought the warm up was the workout! Boy, was I surprised!!! Love it though, and it kicks my *kitten* everytime!

Yeah I hear ya. I thought the warm up was the workout too!!! hahah.. :D
  • Cina04
    Cina04 Posts: 609
    OMG, IT'S THE BEST WORKOUT EVER!!! LOL

I'm the type that starts something and quit - not with Insanity!!! No matter how busy my day got I made sure I did it everyday! I'm in my second round know of month 2 - I dropped 27lbs in less than 3 and a half months!

For me month 1 round 1 I gained but once I understand about how important water intake is and sodium and muscles being sore the weight started to drop during recovery week. My body was in shock cause it never had this much intensity since I did basic training back in 2003,

Def not a gimmick as long as you put in the work.

I didn't foolow the food plan but still seen results
  • Cina04
    Cina04 Posts: 609
    ugh i cant wait to start but its midweek :/

Start it anyways! LOL In july I got it in the mail on Tuesday and started on Wednesday. My rest days were just on Tuesdays rather than Sundays
  • mccorml
    mccorml Posts: 622 Member
    so whats your diet like cina?
This discussion has been closed.