What is on, or at least near the top of your Bucket List?

2»

Replies

• FitKit101
    FitKit101 Posts: 63
    It isn't in my control, but I'd like to see the Buffalo Bills win a Superbowl and the Buffalo Sabres win a Stanley Cup in my lifetime. Something tells me my bucket is getting kicked before either happens though.

Sabres??? Pshhhh , Everyone knows that the Detroit Red Wings are the best. :smile:

Nothing but respect for Redwing Nation...a truly great American hockey market. Sabre Nation is right there with ya though, but minus all the Cups and fun of a championship. As a Sabres fan I WISH we had the success you guys have had.

P.S. It is ironic that the hockey talk that found its way into this thread was between two people from North Carolina.

Ok....well I am from Toronto, Canada where hockey actually originated back in the....past....sometime....so, as an authority and a Leaf fan (a very sad, despondent, unsatisfied, Leaf fan) who is a rival of the Sabres.....I just want to share my regrets with you that you probably won't see that item on your bucket list come to fruition....but if it helps....I won't see that for the Leafs either.
  • LegendaryOrange
    LegendaryOrange Posts: 2,864 Member
    Ok....well I am from Toronto, Canada where hockey actually originated back in the....past....sometime....so, as an authority and a Leaf fan (a very sad, despondent, us satisfied, Leaf fanzine) who is a rival of the Sabres.....I just want to share m regrets with you that you probably won't see that item on your bucket list come to fruition....but if it helps....I won't see that for the Leafs either.

You are probably right about both teams. That said, the Sabres tend to have the leafs' number, so I can at least enjoy that.

:-)

P.S. Tim Hortons started in Hamilton. Toronto needs to stop trying to steal it.

:-P
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    to witness/be apart of the fall of the way to long horrendous age of men and the glorious rise of women
    to witness/be apart of the collapsing of capitalism and help with implementing community based systems of abundance
    to witness/be apart of mass"first" contact with extra terrestrial life
    to witness/be apart of the dismantlement of all marine "amusement" parks
  • FitKit101
    Holy crap.....@salembambi....I am still trying to digest the depth of that response. Well done! Wow!

*runs off to google 90% of her post.....
  • LegendaryOrange
    LegendaryOrange Posts: 2,864 Member
    The "community based systems of abundance" raised my eyebrows.
  • Lilly_the_Hillbilly
    Lilly_the_Hillbilly Posts: 914 Member
    Learn to dance the Argentinian Tango. Play the piano.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    The "community based systems of abundance" raised my eyebrows.

good
  • FitKit101
    Learn to dance the Argentinian Tango. Play the piano.

I would love to learn both. My two left feet and inability to do different moves with my left and right hand at the same time prevents me from being at one with the piano.....they may be attainable for you, tho. Go for it!
  • walleyclan1
    walleyclan1 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Scuba dive, hang-glide