How can I pick up a cougar at the gym?

Options

Replies

• LifterDave
    LifterDave Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Also how bad is it that I lied about my age. Thinking of eventually telling her if we really hit it off and she's too into me to mind.
    If she see's you more than a time or two she will figure out with a quickness you are only 18 just because of your lack of life experience. If you want to impress an older lady, the worse thing you can do is start it all with a lie.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    what's happening in here? what happened to the funnies?

giphy.gif
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    If you don't want to just straight up let them know with a tshirt or hat that say it directly, why not a more subtle way like doing hip thrusts near the treadmills?

Oh yeah! that will do it! :laugh:

Like this

7bi68.gif

:laugh:

Its like sooo skeevy... Yet i cant look away

I can't even tell you how funny/sexy that crazy face he's making makes it.
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options
    If you don't want to just straight up let them know with a tshirt or hat that say it directly, why not a more subtle way like doing hip thrusts near the treadmills?

Oh yeah! that will do it! :laugh:

Like this

7bi68.gif

:laugh:

Its like sooo skeevy... Yet i cant look away

I can't even tell you how funny/sexy that crazy face he's making makes it.
    Seriously, I just can't decide how I feel about this....
  • Oi_Sunshine
    Oi_Sunshine Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    Also how bad is it that I lied about my age. Thinking of eventually telling her if we really hit it off and she's too into me to mind.
    If she see's you more than a time or two she will figure out with a quickness you are only 18 just because of your lack of life experience. If you want to impress an older lady, the worse thing you can do is start it all with a lie.

This one gets it. Learn from him, young grasshopper.
  • dapunks
    dapunks Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys - this is soo hilarious
    BTW: I love being a Jag :wink:

Um okay there's nothing really funny about this whole situation. I honestly feel I'm having a midlife crisis. While most of my classmates are at parties making bad decisions not caring about their future I find myself overthinking life at the aquarium alone.

Wow, mid-life crisis at 18. Why are you so serious? have some fun be silly, take chances. Plan your future but don't let it run your life. *kitten* will happen and you need to be able to roll with it. As for dating older women their priorities will be different. Are you looking for kids and marriage in the next 2-3 yrs? Go out and explore the world. Travel work horrible jobs and meet people not just women ALL PEOPLE. But lighten up. Sorry, I know advice from an old person who needs that as you know absolutley everything that there is to know about life.
  • Barbellarella_
    Barbellarella_ Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Just got out of detention, she said it was too late to workout later :,(. Gonna be a long lonely light at the gym.
    He's baaaaaaaaack

Oh. He's been back for awhile, where have I been? Lol
  • kala_rebecca
    Options
    I lol'ed pretty hard at the cougar age. I had no idea I was considered one to some :O
  • arainiday1
    arainiday1 Posts: 1,763 Member
    Options
    are you out of school yet Gil ?
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    Just got out of detention, she said it was too late to workout later :,(. Gonna be a long lonely light at the gym.

Gil gets detention. But of course. You bad bad boy you.
  • Stopin_da_yoyo
    Stopin_da_yoyo Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Wow yeah.....try doubli that age bub
  • rumezzo
    rumezzo Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    ok so you are BARELY an adult... what do you consider cougar age ?

25+ ??

LOL. Okay, I was concerned for a while because I was pretty sure this was a trolling, but a part of me kept reading in horror considering the chance that it might just be legitimate. Now I feel much better.
  • tmaryam
    tmaryam Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I'm getting secondhand embarrassment reading this thread. That, and I want to hand out glasses of water.
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    @rumezzo is sexy just saying
  • rumezzo
    rumezzo Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    @rumezzo is sexy just saying

Why thank you ;) But if someone tells me I'm old enough to be a cougar, we're throwing down!
  • MissFlab2Fab2014
    Options

25+ ??

That is not a cougar? I am 23 and I am not anywhere near a cougar.. I'd say a cougar is 40+
  • LC458
    LC458 Posts: 300 Member
    Options

25+ ??

Omg rofl!!!! Go to college, plenty of 20 something's there. And from a "cougar" aged chick (I'm 26) I wouldn't touch an 18 year old BOY with a ten foot pole. I'm looking for totally different things in my life at 25-26. Just saying :drinker:
  • CDMB721
    CDMB721 Posts: 76
    Options
    Read a coupe of entries. and now...<looking at desk, slamming head>