Corrupt a Wish

Replies

• TheBeerRunner
    TheBeerRunner Posts: 2,777 Member
    Granted, however the dog loves to chew shoes and poop on your carpet.

I wish that I was independently wealthy.
  • refuseresist
    refuseresist Posts: 934 Member
    Ha Ha I wouldn't mind that.

Your wish is granted but you are on an uninhabited island with nothing to spend your wealth on.
  • Hockey_Winger
    Hockey_Winger Posts: 1,164 Member
    Granted, however the dog loves to chew shoes and poop on your carpet.
    So a normal dog then, that works out.

I wish the guy above me had a wish.

• zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,679 Member
    I don't know, sorry.
    Anyway... I wish I were actually hungry for lunch instead of having to skip it due to nausea. I really crave a hot restaurant meal because I was in public at Dr. but missed the chance!
  • HJO1403
    HJO1403 Posts: 188 Member
    You go back in time with all your current knowledge but you are also an alcoholic fro the age of 3 so nobody believes anything you say.

I wish my sweat smelled liked roses
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,679 Member
    It does because you've spilled rosewater on yourself, and are allergic. Itchy, itchy! :sick: Sorry about that. :flowerforyou:

I wish it weren't bitterly cold where I live. We need a milder winter!
  • brucewayne48910
    brucewayne48910 Posts: 54 Member
    wish granted.. you now have 80 degree winter but clouds of mosquitos infest your armpits.. I wish I had more hair
  • AgentOrangeJuice
    AgentOrangeJuice Posts: 1,069 Member
    GRANTED, you have more hair clogging your shower drain

I wish I had all the results I'm working towards now
  • aprildaguilar
    aprildaguilar Posts: 1,926 Member
    I wish I could drive like a total idiot, anywhere I choose with total impunity. Even be able to pass cops at 10 times the posted speed limit.[/quote]

You May Drive as Wild and Free as You Like, but Constantly Suffer from Shin and Calf Cramps from keeping Your Foot to the Gas :)

I wish that I could Freely Touch any Parts of any Woman I am Attracted to without rejection, rape cries, or back talk :) (thinks I need a cloak of invisibility ja ja)
  • mystiquecal
    mystiquecal Posts: 197 Member
    Your wish is my command. But, the skin of your hand will be peeled off and slowly grow back again, and only then, you can touch another woman. It peels off again, every time you touch a woman - you get the picture.

I wish I could go over there...
  • NikkiJanye73
    NikkiJanye73 Posts: 242 Member
    wish granted as long as I can come too, love camping

I wish I had a buyer for my house before christmas this would be my dream come true so I can buy my dream house with my new man and my two beautiful kids.
  • AgentOrangeJuice
    Granted, you have a buyer for your house, he's a nigerian prince and he needs $50,000 from you to start the paperwork, but he'll pay you back in the millions

I wish I had more sleep
  • mikeshockley
    mikeshockley Posts: 684 Member
    Wish granted. You fall into a coma and won't wake up for 20 years.

I wish I lived in New York City.
  • aprildaguilar
    Wish Granted but the Top Offer is From a Group Who are Obese Nudists with Psoraisis :)

I wish I could travel and stay at the Top Treehouses Worldwide Sans Financial Worry!!!
  • AgentOrangeJuice
    Granted you become a global rallycross racer with the person you hate the most in this world nagging in your ear the whole time.

I wish circumstances were different
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    But if they were, everyone that you love & cherish would not be in your life!

I wish I were at least 5" taller
  • Feistycat
    Feistycat Posts: 12,868 Member
    Your wish for a Flying V guitar is granted, but it's buried with Jimi Hendricks and you must dig him up to get it (sacriledge!)

I wish this wind would stop blowing.
  • TheBeerRunner
    TheBeerRunner Posts: 2,777 Member
    Granted, but with no wind comes no change in weather. It never rains in your zip code again.

I wish that I didn't have to write this research review paper.
  • SubZeroDude
    SubZeroDude Posts: 1,519 Member
    edited November 2014
    Wish granted, your professor emailed you not to write it, because you've already failed the semester

I wish that Trotskyism actually did thrive in Soviet Russia in the 1950s instead of Stalinism, so that the cold War would've never happened, because Trotskyism favored a more social libertarian-like stance

(Yeah, try to corrupt that one.)
  • aprildaguilar
    Wish Granted but Now All of Russias Peoples are Hippie Treehugging Pot Smoker Poet Beatniks :) and The Main Export is Love in 25 years they all starve!!!

I wish my back would stop hurting