My TRUE Fitness Pal! Post Yours!

13»

Replies

• TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    I laughed when I read your post!! I too have three and sometimes four furry kids when I run or walk out here in the country! I first started with a Beagle/border collie, then my in-laws white with black mixture of border collie/ dalmation? moved in, THEN this early summer the neighbors springer spaniel decided he liked our farm better so he adopted us and then my 3 yr old grandson comes to the farm for a few days per week (his momma is a 13 hour shift nurse) and when he come he brings his 7 month old schnauzer !!!! We probably give a good laugh to those who come down our country rodes and see me four to five miles from home pushing a baby jogger with child AND the schnauzer in it and the other three just running along!!! I absolutely hate running without my pooches and living so far in the country they are lucky that they do not have to be leashed!!!
    Happy Healthy trails to you BOTH!!!

ROFL! I take my daughter (7 yrs old) and our three dogs on runs and it gets quite interesting.
  • achbarrow
    achbarrow Posts: 325 Member
    Well mostly they just watch as I try to do pilates in my room, then come over and try and lay on my mat while I'm doing a plank...I take this to mean I should do it longer so as not to squish them...
This discussion has been closed.