I hope you don't just date Barbie

Replies

• bloodyhonest
    bloodyhonest Posts: 196 Member
    oh good, a thread that allows you to compliment yourself...
  • serendipitys1003
    serendipitys1003 Posts: 88 Member
    Barbie has great legs.
  • Saucy_lil_Minx
    Saucy_lil_Minx Posts: 3,302 Member
    I always liked Miko better!
  • sc003ro
    sc003ro Posts: 227 Member
    Or let me guess your type is Barbie......that makes my skin crawl....I seem to hear it once a week

why is your type barbie when your in shape or work out?

no I like curves from squatting and deadlifting thank you very much

single scene is rough one at times :)
    very true ....not that there is anything wrong with that

At least they didn't guess that your type was Ken.
  • _DomiNate_
    _DomiNate_ Posts: 25
    Barbie is scary to me. I mean really, I've watched toy story 3 a dozen times (3 kids) and each time I'm repulsed by her and attitude. She thinks she knows it all and I honestly can't overlook the fact that Ken isn't a total dweeb. His actions is all because of her. I mean seriously....look at that expression!! :laugh:
    ken4.jpg
  • fairygirlpie9
    fairygirlpie9 Posts: 288 Member
    I always get 'I bet you like really muscly guys'. Which is actually true but I can't find any. :frown:
  • George_Baileys_Ghost
    George_Baileys_Ghost Posts: 1,524 Member
    Well, I wouldn't say we "date" per se, but this one cazy night, me , her, and Sheera...
  • fr053n
    fr053n Posts: 2,793 Member
    poor barbie
  • stuart160
    stuart160 Posts: 1,628 Member
    Barbie is living it up. Have you seen that dream house and all those clothes??
  • BrotherBill913
    BrotherBill913 Posts: 661 Member
    I generally prefer other toys over Barbie. She doesn't even come with batteries. :huh:

How you doin?? :smile:
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Jem > Barbie

Yes!!!!!
  • xxghost
    xxghost Posts: 4,697 Member
    I'd only date Barbie for her ride.
    0074677505339_AV_500X500.jpg
  • suremeansyes
    suremeansyes Posts: 962 Member
    I've dated hot guys and they've usually been quite boring and or self absorbed. Nerdy guys are more interesting and easy going, in my experience :)

I dated hot guys that were really good in bed and loved that I didn't eat salads for dinner. So, I don't know what that all means.

The last nerdy guy I dated did this really weird thing in the sack...like he was trying to be a snake? Not with his tongue, with his body... Idk, it was odd.
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    I've dated hot guys and they've usually been quite boring and or self absorbed. Nerdy guys are more interesting and easy going, in my experience :)

I dated hot guys that were really good in bed and loved that I didn't eat salads for dinner. So, I don't know what that all means.

The last nerdy guy I dated did this really weird thing in the sack...like he was trying to be a snake? Not with his tongue, with his body... Idk, it was odd.

Not all of us nerdy guys are awkward in the sack. :blushing:
  • Collier78
    Collier78 Posts: 811 Member
    My ex was a nerdy accountant. lol

I wish there were groupies for us nerdy accountants like there are for rock stars and pro athletes.

not all accountants are "nerdy" by appearance.. i'm an accountant and people doubt me all the time when i tell them that :noway:

I'm an accountant, too. I don't think I am nerdy in appearance, but I'm nerdy on the inside and that's what counts. ;-)

I married a hot nerd...best of both worlds..loads of fun and pretty cool to hang out with too :wink:
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    I mostly date Barbie for her excellent accessories.

Try and stay away from those bratz dolls. I hear they're bad news.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Or let me guess your type is Barbie......that makes my skin crawl....I seem to hear it once a week

why is your type barbie when your in shape or work out?

no I like curves from squatting and deadlifting thank you very much

single scene is rough one at times :)
    What?
  • Collier78
    Collier78 Posts: 811 Member
    Well, I wouldn't say we "date" per se, but this one cazy night, me , her, and Sheera...

That wasn't Sheera...Prince Adam has been known to go out in drag when not playing HeMan...just sayin.. LOL
  • rowlandsw
    rowlandsw Posts: 1,166 Member
    Jem > Barbie

There's a name you don't hear often anymore lol. I agree I'd rather go with a Jem type girl than a barbie.
  • LC458
    LC458 Posts: 300 Member
    So people are assuming things about you, based on the way you look? I can't even imagine how frustrating that must be for you. Luckily, as a woman, I've never had to deal with that.

Yep pretty much just this!!!