Mom of 6---Over 9 months on MFP---Still Going :-)

2»

Replies

• Iknewyouweretrouble
    Iknewyouweretrouble Posts: 561 Member
    wow amazing!
  • aliwhalen
    aliwhalen Posts: 150 Member
    I'm so jealous of your flat tummy! You are awesome!
  • Hachiko89
    Hachiko89 Posts: 43 Member
    There is no way that you look like you've had 6 kids in the before OR after photo! Hope I look that good after just 1 kid!
  • momwantsbodyback
    momwantsbodyback Posts: 83 Member
    O my goodness!

I cannot believe that you gave birth to six kids! I look like a total blob after only one :O
    This is the most inspirational thing I've ever read on myfitnesspal. And there are lots of great success stories out there. You give the chubby mommies out there hope! And wow on handling everything in your life like that! Super awesome hero mom you!!! :D
  • aprilricks86
    aprilricks86 Posts: 67 Member
    wowwww you look absolutely beautiful, congrats! It always inspires me to see moms on here taking good care of themselves :)
  • misskris78
    misskris78 Posts: 136 Member
    I can assure you that if I had 6 kids, I would be thrilled to look like your before picture. Actually, I'd be thrilled to even be able to find a camera with which to take a before photo ;) Your after photo is just awesome.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!