Replies

• DanaW13
    DanaW13 Posts: 207 Member
    Great job Monica and Sylvie!
  • DanaW13
  • DanaW13
    Weird, I wrote more, but it didn't appear! I just said, it's going slow but it's going down :)
  • DanaW13
    Looks like everyone is losing interest in this thread? Well, I will keep posting for now. 128, a .6 pound gain from last week :(
  • maicap22
    maicap22 Posts: 433 Member
    edited November 2014
    I lost track about 5months ago. I went back on track again about 2 months ago. I'll try to commit again to this starting this week. To start off:

42kg this week :)
  • maicap22
    maicap22 Posts: 433 Member
    previously 42 kg
    41.5 kg this week :)
  • DanaW13
    That's great maicap! I totally fell off the wagon this week; I am skipping weigh in this weekend. I will try to do good this week so I can have one good weigh in before thanksgiving.
  • MonicaA2013
    MonicaA2013 Posts: 753 Member
    WELL i jumped back up and am working my way back down. SSSOOO i am at 134.2 this morning and hope it will stay on the downward trend from here out. Am trying to change things up a bit to trick my body into letting go of some of the left over fat. PRAYING that it works.
  • DanaW13
    I have had a crazy time he past few weeks, but I am trying to get back into it. This morning I was 128.4, which I am happy with considering last night I had a girls night out?

Great job, Monica! Has the downward trend continued?
  • MonicaA2013
    As of this morning my weight has FINALLY dropped back down to my low from before summer !!!! I am down to 132.6 !!!! only 12.6 to hit my goal !!! I ended up trying maintenance for a couple weeks and the weight started dropping off this last week EVEN during TOM !! WAS THRILLED to see the scale this morning !!!!!
  • DanaW13
    That is awesome Monica, congratulations! Sorry, I haven't been checking in with the holidays. I ate a TON yesterday, and am not ready to face the scale...
  • DanaW13
    Happy New Year everyone! I gained 7 pounds over the holidays, and a week ago I was 134.2. I am dieting again and today am 133.4. So it's going in the right direction but a bit slow--plannign for better progress this week!
  • MonicaA2013
    DANA You and i are at the same weight !!!! I too am working it hard to drop the last few lbs this week and through the month of Jan. I hope it drops QUICK !!!! Been holding out for MONTHS now !!! TOM has left so now its all about making the scale drop !! this morning i weighed in at 133.2 One more lb would put me at my lowest since i started this journey. Hope i can finally get below that soon.
  • DanaW13
    That's great, Monica, congratulations! I did my weigh in this morning and got some really bad news. Two pound gain, 135.1. My highest weight in over a year! I am absolutely shocked. I had a few bad days this week, but not so bad to gain two pounds. Then the past two days were really good. I thought worst case scenario was maintenance. I knew I hadn't done as good as I wanted, but I was NOT expecting this. Anyway, hopefully I'm just premenstrual or something, but I still need to do much better this week.
  • MonicaA2013
    Sorry about the scale reading for you Dana. Hopefully it isn't something that will stay around. I on the other hand did pretty good this week. With all the exercising i am doing and eating low cal i managed to drop a pound !! I have returned to my old-low from before summer. Now all i have to do is keep at it to drop the last 12+ to get where i want to be by spring. Then i will go into maintenance. Hope this week goes better for you than the last.
  • DanaW13
    That's great Monica, congrats! Keep at it :)