Gainer Shakes

124»

Replies

• ecphillips1286
    ecphillips1286 Posts: 331 Member
    I would go with Avocados over bananas, way more potassium and also higher in calories and good fats if you are trying to put on weight. Maybe not in a fruit shake though.

Good point!
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member

I have a shake recipe guaranteed to pack on pure unbridled lean muscle like clock work..

but before i just through it out there lets shake it up a bit to put some fast and furious on the table..

those 2 sentences made my eyes bleed...

Of course your eyes would bleed , bleed they will always do..

when awesome info trumps- it always brings out trogs who have taken as many short cuts as possible, who done little second effort digging to see if anything else is going on, or simply dont know anything else except for what they have been spoon fed by half *kitten*..

Bleed they will because little is being brought to the able of ideas that solve-do, or is of any value.. just air breathing fire from base of absolute emptiness...

I blink a thought you bleed!

It's the spelling, grammar, punctuation, mixed metaphors and general whackiness that is causing the bleeding my friend!

When I decided to post that .gif way back up there - I had actually typed out and deleted several sentences...all of then would have got me kicked off the forums...:wink:

That's exactly why I didn't respond in the first place! Not worth the strike!