Blocked members ..

12346»

Replies

• TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Never blocked anyone. Not sure how. No one has ever been inappropriate and I've never had to figure out how. It's on my Bucket List, though.
  • V0lver
    V0lver Posts: 915 Member
    Hey Folks,

This topic has been reported. I am not locking the topic at this time, but I encourage anyone posting to keep this discussion general, and not personal. Posting names of who you have blocked, private messages, or enough descriptors that we all know who you are referring to, then this topic will likely be locked. Also I have edited some posts with profanity, please refrain.

Thanks,
    Olivia
    MFP Community manager

^^^ This. Nice to see that someone actually moderates these forums. I appreciate it. Now if we could just get you to delete all those 'Hot or Not" posts chains. Those directly undermine people's self image.
    . Why ask to have threads deleted just because you don't like them? Just don't go to them. I post on that thread and it seems that for the most part everyone gets a "hot" unless it's in fun. Except me, I get the "not" just because I'm a big blue box. I am not crying though. Just have fun.

I agree 100% if members don't like the forum topic they should 1)not be in them and 2)not be reporting them if everyone is having fun and the rest of the members are abiding to the rules

Some people think that because mfp required you to be 18 to sign on to begin with, we still need mommy holding our hands because god forbid someone might just hurt our feelings or state the truth. I'm sorry, you are a 3, not a 10. Great you think you are a 10, but come on, we are not here to sugar coat the fact you have your diary open and all you eat is junk food and not exercise. I know I am not a 10, and I want the truth on what others think I am. MFP should stop the trolls that call people names or are being abusive. I agree with kendall...if you don't want sugar coat, don't be on the threads/forums. IT IS A CHOICE TO BE HERE! Now, let me go back to mommy and cry because someone said I wasn't hot...:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :noway: :explode: :angry:
    By the way, I have many blocked due to mfp not being able to stop dirty men from being completely inappropriately pm to me. I AM VERY LIBERAL BUT I DON'T KNOW YOU AND I DON'T NEED FOR YOU TO EMAIL ME AND TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT TO DO TO ME JUST BECAUSE I'M SORRY, I HAVE BIG BOOBS AND I CAN'T TAKE A PIC WITHOUT THEM BEING IN IT!!!!!!
    yea i can see you gave it your all
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,954 Member
    None, I see things like this and think I must be boring or something, because I never get creepy messages, don't get people peddling me crap and have never been bothered enough by a poster to want to ignore them.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,954 Member
    Hey Folks,

This topic has been reported. I am not locking the topic at this time, but I encourage anyone posting to keep this discussion general, and not personal. Posting names of who you have blocked, private messages, or enough descriptors that we all know who you are referring to, then this topic will likely be locked. Also I have edited some posts with profanity, please refrain.

Thanks,
    Olivia
    MFP Community manager

^^^ This. Nice to see that someone actually moderates these forums. I appreciate it. Now if we could just get you to delete all those 'Hot or Not" posts chains. Those directly undermine people's self image.

so don't read them. I've been a member for years, have over 2500 posts and have never posted in, read, or been bothered by those threads.

We're adults. Stay out of them if you don't like them, and if you go into them and don't get a 'hot' put on your big kid undies and realise that it means squat. Anyone whose self worth is undermined by those posts has way bigger problems and needs to seek help, not request that the rest of the world censor itself to protect their precious feelings.
  • Collier78
    Collier78 Posts: 811 Member
    None.

I guess I am the lucky one as I have never in over three years of being here (I had a previous account as well) had a single abusive PM.

As for the opinions on the board I enjoy the lulz.

Have you had an abusive PM now? If not I will be sending one shortly!! LOL
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    I must being doing something wrong/right?

0 blocked so far, but I am willing to try!
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    only one
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    None, nadda, zilch. And while we're at it, let me just say how disappointed I am with the MFP community that not one of you have gone above and beyond the call of duty to get me to block you. Your lack of effort disturbs me.
  • KseRz
    KseRz Posts: 980 Member
    How many have you had to block?

I dont have to block anyone, they usually block me instead.
  • msf74
    msf74 Posts: 3,498 Member
    None.

I guess I am the lucky one as I have never in over three years of being here (I had a previous account as well) had a single abusive PM.

As for the opinions on the board I enjoy the lulz.

Have you had an abusive PM now? If not I will be sending one shortly!! LOL

Lol.

Ok, I've never got an abusive PM....that I didn't pay to receive ;)
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    When I open this thread, all I see are pages of

You are ignoring this user
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Blocked members ..

I've had several girls block my member.
    I should stop sending it with friend requests, methinks.
    Iz like, too soon?
  • aedreana
    aedreana Posts: 979 Member
    :laugh:
  • 4 but i mostly just fu$% back with them