Bathing suit Pics Before & After

Replies

• SarBear00b
    SarBear00b Posts: 188 Member
    jehavin wrote: »
    20u3h3l.jpg

Fabulous!

OMG YOU LOOK FAB!!! I seriously LOVE the after bathing suit!!!!
  • Local_Atlantis
    Local_Atlantis Posts: 262 Member
    I am going to take my before pic tonight. I have a bathing suit that my sister made me buy even though I thought it didn't look great - I've wore it once and was so self conscious! I will put it on and see what it's like in a few months - maybe I will be Summer ready this year!
  • You all look amazing!
  • Local_Atlantis
    Local_Atlantis Posts: 262 Member
    Bumped and bookmarked for my "after pic!" in a few months time
  • middlehaitch
    middlehaitch Posts: 8,483 Member
    Doesn't look like a huge difference but 1st pic was in June, all fat zero muscle. 2nd pic is today...all muscle and hardly any fat! 14lbs lost. Good luck to you!! :)

qfcpmik8izty.jpg
    thhkwc37azf5.jpg

I am working on my skinny fat at the moment and am wondering what you did to change your body.
    My routine is: aquafit x 3, Zumba x 2, stationary rowing x 3 (20min).
    What should I add to it?
  • thinbi
    thinbi Posts: 39 Member
    Love these pics. Awesome job everyone!!!
  • onematch
    onematch Posts: 241 Member
    Phrick wrote: »
    I feel brave today. Before - this was taken in Feb of 2013 about 3 days after I got serious about losing weight. I was around 254 in this pic...
    dvumwmp6wz2r.jpg

And this I just had my husband take in my brand new suit that arrived this weekend; I'm now at 158 and almost to goal:
    iymvit9eekqm.jpg

Amazing! You look great! :)
  • marilync1266
    marilync1266 Posts: 67 Member
    Bump
  • Wow, so amazing. I've been scouring before and after pics, but nobody has a similar body before, lol. I want an idea what I might look like. But I have set a goal to keep it up for 90 days before I decide to quit. I'm not patient at all lol. But this body isn't going to build itself. I can't wait to take after pics!
  • Emi1974
    Emi1974 Posts: 522 Member
    Thank you ladies for sharing. It just proves that it can be done and I should just get on with it. I will take a before picture now and hope that some day I can post a comparison.
    You all look absolutely stunning :)
  • onandoff
    onandoff Posts: 122 Member
    Girls, you are such inspiration! Thanks for posting and good luck on your journey! I absolutely love this kind of threads...
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    arditarose wrote: »
    I can not wait to see more. I will be posting more photos hopefully when the next summer comes. I hope I will look amazing like all of you guys.

I just creeped you. You already look great.

Thank You! :)

• Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    BUMP! :)
  • SleepyGirl2
    SleepyGirl2 Posts: 13 Member
    I love looking at before and after pics...very inspiring ladies!!!
  • southernbuttercup
    southernbuttercup Posts: 61 Member
    All of you look great. Very inspiring!
  • Fit2BeFly
    Fit2BeFly Posts: 185 Member
    Bump
  • keshabbaker
    keshabbaker Posts: 152 Member
    That must be the after swim suit because that is the same exact one I bought when i lost my first twenty pounds and went to the Bahamas early this year. You look great congrats!
  • Amberh82
    Amberh82 Posts: 468 Member
    Thanks for the inspiration ladies!!
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    bini0bw702he.jpg

About 220 lbs to 120 lbs so this is about 100 lbs lost but my biggest was 250 and I wouldn't dare wear a bathing suit.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!