Fitbit x Tory Burch

2»

Replies

• WalkingAlong
    WalkingAlong Posts: 4,926 Member
    Its lipstick on a pig.

I had the fitbit force, and before they finally recalled the thing; they refused to replace it or refund me for that faulty product. So, Im done with fitbit.

They are really just real expensive and badly designed pedometers.

Really cause they have replaced or refunded everyone elses forces that asked for it. If it was faulty BEFORE the recall they would have replaced it..... they always do with proof of warranty & purchase. Hell they even replace Ultra ones with a new one now.

I guess they are just a pedometer but they work brilliantly.. I've had mine for almost 2 years now & have never had a fault, same as my son & husband with their ones.

Can't blame them if you are like that about it.... I mean be more rude about them & to them and then it's no wonder.
    Yeah, they refunded anyone with Force problems. They still will. I have my issues with the company but they didn't stick anyone with a Force.
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Its lipstick on a pig.

I had the fitbit force, and before they finally recalled the thing; they refused to replace it or refund me for that faulty product. So, Im done with fitbit.

They are really just real expensive and badly designed pedometers.

Really cause they have replaced or refunded everyone elses forces that asked for it. If it was faulty BEFORE the recall they would have replaced it..... they always do with proof of warranty & purchase. Hell they even replace Ultra ones with a new one now.

I guess they are just a pedometer but they work brilliantly.. I've had mine for almost 2 years now & have never had a fault, same as my son & husband with their ones.

Can't blame them if you are like that about it.... I mean be more rude about them & to them and then it's no wonder.

There was a 20 Page post (not 20 posts; 20 PAGES of posts) in the fitbit forum about this. hundreds if not thousands of people were screwed by fitbit. For months they denied any problem with the fitbit force and just told their dissatisfied customers there was no problem. Then months later they finally admitted it was a faulty product and did the recall. Terrible company. Will never get my business again. Very expensive badly designed pedometers.

It was actually about 4% of customers that had the problem with the force anyway..... 4%.

Does not matter if there were 1000000000 pages here.... this is a very small place that has to do with Fitbit and even then people in there would have posted more than once right? So it's not 20 pages in here of different people. It was 4% in total of ALL their customers.

They did refund, they still DO refund even months later & you are a 0.0000001% of person who does not like them.