Cheat day

2»

Replies

• MyMalfunction7
    MyMalfunction7 Posts: 61 Member
    I cannot have planned cheat days, because I feel guilty from the very start of the day until the end, and I always regret it. If it's not working for you or causing you stress, just don't have cheat days! What I do is just occasionally go over, if it's something special, and not get stressed about it because I know it's incidental.

As it is, try not to be stressed about it, you'll be A-OK :)
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    I'm sorry, but I am so tired of the "cheat" topic. As long as you view food as an enemy, you don't have a chance of staying at your goal weight, should you ever get there.
  • bcanderson123456
    bcanderson123456 Posts: 45 Member
    I have never understood the whole concept of cheat days. If you are eating foods you enjoy and losing weight then why do you even need a cheat day? If you are making "sacrafices" most of the time to lose weight and need cheat days to enjoy eating food you like then you are approaching it wrong. Unfortunately 90% of people lossing weight think that you need to sacrafice, but it isn't the individual's fault. That is what all the high priced marketing of diet programs has convinced people of.

corrected punctuation.
  • Odinisgod
    Odinisgod Posts: 46 Member
    As long as you are logging what you eat, there is no such thing as a cheat day. You either end up over or under for any given day or week. Consequences are easily calculated.