Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Daily Calorie Goal Options

2»

Replies

• lizard9800lizard9800 Posts: 474Member Member Posts: 474Member Member
    Just a small thought. Right now the "Calories Remaining" are either red, or red with a negative number for those days you've gone over. When I see the red I tend to think that I have eaten too much. How about making the font green if you still have calories remaining and red with the negative sign when you have consumed too much?
  • SGFlyinHiSGFlyinHi Posts: 469Member Member Posts: 469Member Member
    Just a small thought. Right now the "Calories Remaining" are either red, or red with a negative number for those days you've gone over. When I see the red I tend to think that I have eaten too much. How about making the font green if you still have calories remaining and red with the negative sign when you have consumed too much?

That's a good idea.
  • OsheussOsheuss Posts: 3Member Posts: 3Member
    If you would like someone to keep track of how you are doing, just give them the ULR and your passwork for the site and they can access it just as you do,

I have made the myfitnesspal my internet home page, so I can add my food intake as I go through the day, which let me know just how I am doing all day long.

If your trainer, chicks the remember the password box, everytime they pull up the site, they are in it...

Hope that might help.

Bruce
  • sherielfsherielf Posts: 28Member Posts: 28Member
    I would also be interested in beign able to adjust the calorie level instead of doing it myself.

BUT I'd really like to say that I Love this website and cannot thank Mike enough for all his work. I still can't believe it's free!!!
  • SGFlyinHiSGFlyinHi Posts: 469Member Member Posts: 469Member Member
    I would also be interested in beign able to adjust the calorie level instead of doing it myself.

BUT I'd really like to say that I Love this website and cannot thank Mike enough for all his work. I still can't believe it's free!!!

I definitely agree. :happy:

Thanks for all your hars work on the site Mike!!! :flowerforyou: