Women Lifting Heavy and being Bulky....................

Replies

• 20Grit
    20Grit Posts: 752 Member
    :bigsmile:
  • Lleldiranne
    Lleldiranne Posts: 5,516 Member
    I love seeing all these photos! I envy some of the back definition ... that's going to be my first goal, I think! (Which will come through lifting and getting the bf% low enough).
  • albayin
    albayin Posts: 2,524 Member
    I need to see this everyday to push myself harder and lifting heavier.
  • albayin
    albayin Posts: 2,524 Member
    I love seeing all these photos! I envy some of the back definition ... that's going to be my first goal, I think! (Which will come through lifting and getting the bf% low enough).

My upper back is pretty easy but lower back is the toughest spot...
  • _KitKat_
    _KitKat_ Posts: 1,066 Member
    Hope these aren't too big. First time posting pictures. Still a work in progress. This is after 1 week in the gym...
    74eddfbe-10cb-41fd-a50f-bf62e316ab24.jpg

Fixed....url is how you get them to show...img must be lowercasing and omit the spaces I put in.

Tried to resize, for some reason it wasn't taking shorthand or long bb code :frown:
  • Kate7294
    Kate7294 Posts: 783 Member
    Thanks
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    In my fourth year of lifting weights. Current photo of my back.

2cgmxxh.jpg

That is a lovely back.
  • :bigsmile:

:laugh:
  • caseypcarlin
    caseypcarlin Posts: 40 Member
    I love watching my reflection in the mirror when I do tricep pulldowns!! Also I love watching my legs when I'm doing leg presses, I've always hated my legs and they're starting to take a shape I never thought possible :D. All you ladies look fabulous by the way!!!
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Tried to take a picture for this awesome thread last night, but my arms stil look pretty puny. I'll give it a little more time.
  • _KitKat_
    _KitKat_ Posts: 1,066 Member
    Tried to take a picture for this awesome thread last night, but my arms stil look pretty puny. I'll give it a little more time.

But.....look at those abs :love: I love the profile picture.
  • mymodernbabylon
    mymodernbabylon Posts: 1,038 Member
    I love watching my reflection in the mirror when I do tricep pulldowns!! Also I love watching my legs when I'm doing leg presses, I've always hated my legs and they're starting to take a shape I never thought possible :D. All you ladies look fabulous by the way!!!

Your bum looks amazing in your profile pic!
  • TechNerd42
    TechNerd42 Posts: 225 Member
    In for inspiration. Just started lifting to try to maintain muscle mass and build strength while I continue to lose... you are all awesome.
  • khara2012
    khara2012 Posts: 1,051 Member
    You all look great! :wink: Unfortunately for my husband, who likes the definition on this thread, I am more boobs and less bulk. :embarassed: I guess I need to lift a lot harder or longer or something.
  • lliena83
    lliena83 Posts: 22 Member
    Humble Brag

2cmlpbq.jpg

1zzn7q.jpg

tapim8.jpg

:love: dem legs tho! Inspiration right here!
  • kristen2713
    kristen2713 Posts: 253 Member
    In for all the inspiring awesomeness. And because I LOVE to flex!!! Happy Flex Friday ladies!!! (and gents) :bigsmile:
  • luzdelua
    luzdelua Posts: 88 Member
    I love this thread! You guys are so inspiring! :flowerforyou:
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Hell to the yeah! I like having muscles and flexing them.

I'd love my muscles to be bigger - I'm at a genetic advantage when it comes to muscles due to having a large frame, yet it still takes so much lifting and eating at a surplus just to add half an inch here and there to my muscles. Really, there's *no* danger of getting bulky by accident!

[img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3080188/gun show.png[/img]

I think MFP is screwing with the encoding of the space in your file name. Here's the link for the image:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3080188/gun show.png

ETA - Haha! I was able to fix it! (Pro tip -- if MFP borks an IMG and you know the link is correct, look for that "%20" and replace it with a space. "gun%20show" becomes "gun show")

sorry I missed this post before
  • cad39too
    cad39too Posts: 874 Member
    Further to my previous post....still flexing :laugh:

Been lifting coming up on 2 years now. Can't access my photobucket account at work to post pictures, but I have a good few in my profile.
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,420 MFP Moderator
    In!!!