Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

The Walking Dead (Warning: most likely contains spoilers)

Replies

• besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    i now only watch hoping glenn dies.
  • mellyo77
    mellyo77 Posts: 214 Member
    OMG huge fan of the show, and this week tripped me out too!. I went in thinking Abraham's going to die so I was prepared but now I'm lost because what are they going to do for a doctor. Stupid Denise trying to prove something to herself. But serious the most disturbing thing in the episode was the kid drowned in the closet. Hush Hush sent shivers down my spine. On a light note the best line of the night was "You really know how to bite a dick... and I mean that with the utmost respect". I love their dynamic relationship. Neither has any cushion for emotions so I was shocked with his confession to Sasha. I'm still worried about the major character death coming up.

My son had read spoilers and knew this was coming - he chose to watch in his own room on Sunday and for some reason there was a several second delay....before it happened on my screen we heard him scream - THE DICK THE DICK I TOLD YOU HE BIT THE GOT DAMN DICK
  • chunky_pinup
    chunky_pinup Posts: 758 Member
    People are gonna die if Lucille stays true to comic. I was shocked when I read it. Don't wanna spoil this one for the non readers but they aren't gonna be happy. I think they show is planning an exit for that particular character anyways. That's the feeling I get!

I'm thinking they'll stay true to it...that character, along with two other big characters, all have new television show contracts in the next year...so I think we will be having a very intense farewell to a few...
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,573 Member
    besaro wrote: »
    i now only watch hoping glenn dies.

He is pretty much the most expendable character of the core ones left. I guess if any of them had to die, Glenn and Maggie are the two I would miss the least. Not that I dislike them - I just like other characters better. I suspect it will be Carol though - she's been going "off kilter" for a while now.

• bhouchen2014
    bhouchen2014 Posts: 3,715 Member
    People are gonna die if Lucille stays true to comic. I was shocked when I read it. Don't wanna spoil this one for the non readers but they aren't gonna be happy. I think they show is planning an exit for that particular character anyways. That's the feeling I get!

I'm thinking they'll stay true to it...that character, along with two other big characters, all have new television show contracts in the next year...so I think we will be having a very intense farewell to a few...

I couldn't wait for Carl's eye to get shot out! I waited for like 3 weeks so excited!!!

When they supposedly killed Glenn by that zombie attack, I was so ticked. Since he has the best ending of any character I've seen so far!
  • Tweaking_Time
    Tweaking_Time Posts: 733 Member
    Sorry to burst the "outta food" myth, but why aren't they fishing?

Have you ever fished a farm pond with a plain gold hook? Cast - catch a fish - cast - catch a fish - etc. Just imagine what would happen with bait on the hook. Further - almost the entire human population are now zombies - who hate water - so there is no fishing pressure on any lake, pond, stream or ocean and the fish population is probably maxed by now - so use two hooks every cast - or trot lines, or trammel nets, or dynamite (scratch the dynamite - too noisy - attracts Zombies) or an old generator.

Which begs to question why they do not live on an island. Clear the island of zombies, zombies hate water and the island is surrounded by water, lets go fishing ;-)

Sheesh - I would be fat and happy on an island somewhere.

All of ^^^this^^^ being said - I still watch it every week.
  • bhouchen2014
    edited March 2016
    ^true statement!!! @Tweaking_Time

I would think after 7 years the gas would be bad :/
  • chunky_pinup
    Sorry to burst the "outta food" myth, but why aren't they fishing?

Have you ever fished a farm pond with a plain gold hook? Cast - catch a fish - cast - catch a fish - etc. Just imagine what would happen with bait on the hook. Further - almost the entire human population are now zombies - who hate water - so there is no fishing pressure on any lake, pond, stream or ocean and the fish population is probably maxed by now - so use two hooks every cast - or trot lines, or trammel nets, or dynamite (scratch the dynamite - too noisy - attracts Zombies) or an old generator.

Which begs to question why they do not live on an island. Clear the island of zombies, zombies hate water and the island is surrounded by water, lets go fishing ;-)

Sheesh - I would be fat and happy on an island somewhere.

All of ^^^this^^^ being said - I still watch it every week.

Would fish be safe? I mean...the walkers can survive in water, as we saw with the well-walker and with the walkers that killed the girl the Governor left on that lake with her mom while he tried to take the Prison the second time...I would be afraid of what I'd pull out of that water, to be honest! My husband wanted them to go back for the truck that got submerged, but I thought that would be a really bad idea, given what had happened previously around water...lol...I'm talking like it's real...
    I couldn't wait for Carl's eye to get shot out! I waited for like 3 weeks so excited!!!

When they supposedly killed Glenn by that zombie attack, I was so ticked. Since he has the best ending of any character I've seen so far!

Me too! I KNEW he wasn't dead...they CAN'T change his ending!!!!
  • bhouchen2014
    Judith scares me tho. She's a liability that the show can't afford to kill off now. Every time they get invaded or attacked I think.."who has that damn baby"
  • chunky_pinup
    Judith scares me tho. She's a liability that the show can't afford to kill off now. Every time they get invaded or attacked I think.."who has that damn baby"

The baby needs to go. Unless Eugene can make her a lead suit or something, lol.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,501 Member
    Lol, the best line I heard was in "Talking Dead".

Good thing that Eugene doesn't have a nut allergy.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • chunky_pinup
    ninerbuff wrote: »

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

I liked that tweet someone sent in about how Denise should donate her other eye to Carl now :smiley:
  • Tweaking_Time
    Tweaking_Time Posts: 733 Member
    ninerbuff wrote: »

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

I liked that tweet someone sent in about how Denise should donate her other eye to Carl now :smiley:

hahaha - made me laugh
  • chezzabelle82
    chezzabelle82 Posts: 302 Member
    edited April 2016
    Who got beaten by Negan? I need to know, damn you season finale :o
  • windee52
    windee52 Posts: 1,690 Member
    My money is on Abraham, because he was going on about marriage and babies with Sasha; or Daryl, because he was in the dead seat on talking dead, and the producer said that the character's death would make a big impact. Plus I don't know if anyone else noticed - but EVERY commercial break had Daryl/Norman Reedus in it!
  • bhouchen2014
    Who got beaten by Negan? I need to know, damn you season finale :o

You'll be surprised!!!!!
  • RolemodelmomT
    RolemodelmomT Posts: 107 Member
    windee52 wrote: »
    My money is on Abraham, because he was going on about marriage and babies with Sasha; or Daryl, because he was in the dead seat on talking dead, and the producer said that the character's death would make a big impact. Plus I don't know if anyone else noticed - but EVERY commercial break had Daryl/Norman Reedus in it!

I completely agree, Abraham is my guess. I'll be some upset if its Daryl...I feel that he still needs to evolve (could be just hoping :wink: ) and well I love his character. I have never read the comics, so I have no idea what's to come, love it that way.
  • windee52
    windee52 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Daryl was never in the comics....I think this is the show's way of softening the blow that its Daryl. Subtle hints, put him in the Dead Seat...
  • May_Rose
    May_Rose Posts: 119 Member
    I think it's Carl and he's the only one I wouldn't be that sad to see go. I think it's that stupid hat...it was cute when he was a kid, but he's a teenager now! :s
  • bhouchen2014
    I need to not read this cause I know who it is....they have been leading to it for half the season