lets do this together, 5 pounds in the month of december.

13»

Replies

• I'm in too!
  • uhh, yes please!!
  • Drum roll please.....
    I dropped 1.4 pounds:)

Yay, now if it will just stay gone.
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    I'll join but this is going to be really interesting....

I only lost 3 pounds in November and this was minus parties....but I am determined to kick start this weight loss before 2011

Dec 1 SW 182
    Dec10 CW 182
  • Good Afternoon!

I had my morning weigh-in this morning. I lost 1.2 lbs.!!!!

SW:151
    CW:148.4
    GW:135
  • edmontonukeplayer
    edmontonukeplayer Posts: 45 Member
    Hello,

Weighed on December 1 and was surprised then to be down a couple pounds. Next weigh-in planned for this am. Since December 1 I have been on track with monitoring the in, so I was hopeful I had taken off at least a couple of pounds to work towards the 5 pound goal for this month. Weigh in this am: down only 0.2 of a pound! Next weigh-in planned for next Friday so hopefully I will see some more weigh off (and more than 0.2!). Delaying gratification at the scale is hard!

Karlene
  • Heidi716
    Heidi716 Posts: 135
    1 down 4 to go!
  • virgierox
    starting weight: 186.4
    goal weight 181
    completed! scale was 180.9 this morning!
    wut wut!!!
  • edmontonukeplayer
    Good Morning,

Weigh in this AM down 3 lbs! So that means down 3.2 pounds since December 1st. Perhaps 5 pounds by December 31 is possible???. But.....I recognize I am in danger of counting chickens before they hatch! and considering the turkey to come..... So today I am very happy with 3 pounds this week.

Karlene
  • I thought that was a good idea by a previous poster to start a running total so... I'll try to start it back up:

frostyisis: Lost 4.2 pounds
    SW - 152.2
    CW - 148

Just copy and paste and put your totals in:)
  • This thread died down... but I thought I would finish my challenge:

SW - 152.2 lbs - December 1st
    GW - 147.2 lbs by Christmas

CW - 147 lbs on Christmas Eve!
  • edmontonukeplayer
    Hello,

Still working towards December 31 down by 5 pounds. So down on weigh-in yesterday another .2 pound: any little bit helps???
    So so far since December 1 down 3.4.

frotylisis, I am still in it with you and will post final weight for this challenge December 31, but must admit not confident I will make the 5 pound goal.

I also look forward to those that will only post at end of challenge.

Karlene
  • edmontonukeplayer
    Good Morning,

December 31 and final weigh-in this AM: down by another 1.4 pounds this AM. So total down since December 1 is 4.8 pounds. Drumroll:happy: I am going to consider that I achieved my goal for this challenge (rounded off number to 5 pounds: does this count??).

Karlene
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,870 Member
    I lost exactly 10 pounds this month - started at 246.0, ended at 236.0.
  • I hope this challenge will continue into January! I'm if the challenge is ongoing!

Congrats to all of you LOSERS out there! Heehee! Great job on getting through the holidays!
This discussion has been closed.