August challenge week 1

Replies

• kris3b
    kris3b Posts: 321 Member
    Happy Thursday! Yesterday I did not follow the plan and only hit 753 for calories. Was feeling a little blah and didn't want to eat. Had a great leg workout and boy am I feeling it today:)
  • kris3b
    kris3b Posts: 321 Member
    Good morning all, woke up to a much needed rain.

We've had a nice amount of rain. Crazy thing here is the cool temps. Lovely sleeping weather, but strange for it to be getting down to the high 50s.
  • howie6267
    howie6267 Posts: 327 Member
    Good morning all, I had a good day on plan yesterday and the scale is down this week, my official once a week weigh in is tomorrow.

It looks like our fearless leader is MIA, Carol you should feel shame that missed a day of your own challenge so soon. lol There are 9 now that have posted everyday.

Everyone have a good day and stick to the outside isles.
  • beerbikegirl
    beerbikegirl Posts: 342 Member
    Good morning all! Horrible case of the yawns, snooze button and wanna go back to sleep this morning. Time to get motivated a bit. At least to get in the shower. Here's to a good day!
  • kilosierra83
    kilosierra83 Posts: 228 Member
    Carol missed a day! Whoa.... Guess those of us who don't miss will have to do the podcast without her... LOL.

Checked in for Thursday!
  • montana_girl
    montana_girl Posts: 1,403 Member
    The stupid cookies caught up to me and I was up 1.4 at weigh in this morning. At least I stayed within the Weight Watcher's Free Lifetime goal, so I didn't have to pay. Will need to be very diligent this week!

Start of new week, and I can do this!

Hope everyone is having an awesome Thursday morning!
  • TJ_Gauthier
    TJ_Gauthier Posts: 317 Member
    Good Morning everyone.

I'm with beerbikegirl with the case of the snooze! I didn't get up to go to the gym, today.
  • markd_cronenwett
    markd_cronenwett Posts: 150 Member
    No Skunks this morning on the walk!! Starting to look like I will be a net zero for the week; we shall see tomorrow.
  • montana_girl
    No Skunks this morning on the walk!! Starting to look like I will be a net zero for the week; we shall see tomorrow.

I'm pretty sure you just jinxed yourself.... :tongue:
  • heronh
    heronh Posts: 529 Member
    :laugh: I concur Montana girl.
    I'm doing good, lots of gardening today and Muay Thai later. Been reading up on TDEE.. I think I need to up mine.. I'm going to start upping my calories next week. It's not like I'm starving myself either. I avg bout 1700K but I do Muay Thai 4-6X a week each practice avg 70min and I try to run 2hrs a week plus gardening. Interested to see if that'll make the scale go down a little faster with the increase in calories.
  • carolssalva
    carolssalva Posts: 546 Member
    Dang it kilosierra83!!! Why ya gotta call me out like that?? You're so right, I missed a day. :(
    I am still going to try to do all the other days.
    And then I will train one of you to do the show without me. LOL!

So sorry that I'm out already.

Congrats to all of you who are still in it. But also to folks like me who are just here for motivation even though we know that we are not in the running anymore. ;)

Carol
  • GoodDaytoYou
    GoodDaytoYou Posts: 53 Member
    Aww Carol, we still :heart: you! But you had to expect a bit of teasing. Glad everyone's posting as much as they can even if not every day.
  • Staaz
    Staaz Posts: 15 Member
    Today was an off day. Always a bit lethargic the day after a refeed, but I ate pretty clean today. Tomorrow I start my split over again.
  • kilosierra83
    kilosierra83 Posts: 228 Member
    Kiddo took a spill on a scooter and ended up in the ER. ... nothing to serious, couple of broken teeth and a gash in her lip from trying to eat a handlebar. Anyway... Friday is not off to a good start... I just ate some leftovers. ..
  • easmythcrna
    easmythcrna Posts: 47 Member
    Happy Friday! The weekend is so close I can smell it... and COFFEE!
  • Hmrjmr1
    Hmrjmr1 Posts: 1,106 Member
    Funtastic Friday Folks! For those who don't know me, Friday is Karaoke Cafe and Happy Hour at the VA Hospital I where I work. I host the show (and sings a bit too) We put on the show for the Nursing home guys and gals. Then this evening is Garden Club, Astronomy Club, and Ice Cream Sundaes on the Alzheimer / Dementia Unit. Rockin' the day full tilt boogie on Fridays!. What will you be up to today?
  • beerbikegirl
    beerbikegirl Posts: 342 Member
    Yay! Friday! Which in my case is "Take your mountain bike to work day" . It's finally been dry enough for the in town trails close to the office to be open. I don't take advantage of our summer hours enough (anyone in the office who have completed their work can leave after 1pm). Guess with all the travel and classes, Fridays are too often catch up days. Today, tho, plan on doing so. Bike on rack ready to go.
  • MarkMcElvy
    MarkMcElvy Posts: 68 Member
    Yea Friday... Feeling better than than I was earlier in the week. Still not losing weight though...
  • montana_girl
    Happy it's Friday... and I get to go camping this weekend! Yea! Short trip, but more than we did last year so I'm very excited. Have to be at work until 1pm today, but it's going to be hard to stay focused and get anything done. :happy:
  • howie6267
    howie6267 Posts: 327 Member
    Good Friday everyone! I had a 2 lb loss this week by my scale. However I am also switching scales to one that is more accurate to my doctors office. We have an apartment for my mom on our lower level and we used to weigh with her scale which is on with the doctors. Our scale has been acting erratic lately so we are switching. So my loss will look like a 5lb loss but in reality it was only 2 lbs. My starting weight was by the doctors scale though so that is actually my true weight loss.

Carol I was the one that told on you. lol You are not getting off that easy, I don't think any of us could talk for that long. LOL Besides the show wouldn't be the same without you. We still have 9 people in so far. We will see if the weekend kills anyone.