Fitness + Nerdy Fandoms?

Replies

• Total geek/nerd here. Trekkie, whovian, jedi, writer, calligrapher, photographer, code monkey (I have hobby A.D.D.).. anyway, I'll take all the geeky / nerdy friends I can get!
  • okiemommy30
    okiemommy30 Posts: 8 Member
    I am a nerd too. I love BOOKS! I also love LotR, Dr. Who, Star Wars, Star Trek, Loki, Sherlock, Board gamer and mmorpgs. My board games come before my mmorpgs. I just took my daughter to an Anime Con. It was my first and it was awesome!
  • alice_schmalice
    alice_schmalice Posts: 283 Member
    Please be my nerdy friend! All I could think about on the "where does the fat go" thread was the little adipose babies from doctor who ... "And the fat just walks away..."
  • juhnell2610
    juhnell2610 Posts: 291 Member
    imma big ole nerd...anyone may add me :)
  • benchsquad65
    benchsquad65 Posts: 147 Member
    Huge fan of sci fi and superhero films and such, anyone who wishes to talk with this movie buff no lifer can add me
  • lochnessmonster23
    lochnessmonster23 Posts: 2 Member
    Remember...one must WALK to Mordor
  • Flopzsalter
    Flopzsalter Posts: 6 Member
    Love that this topic exists. First time I've laughed out loud in a while ^_^
    MMORPG player here (among other things). Also have a passion for anime, novels, sci fi (I'm looking at you Battlestar Galactica, Firefly, Dr. Who etc). Granted I grew up much more jock than nerd but human psychology and animal behavior have always fascinated me so I suppose my "nerdiness" just took a bit longer to expand. Oh, and I'm currently pretty obsessed with K-dramas so.... Yeah.
    It's a pleaaure to meet all of you! ^_^
  • roxywho42
    roxywho42 Posts: 165 Member
    One of my goals is to be able to dress as Amy and Harley
  • Feel free to add me! I'm sort of new to MFP but I'm a total nerd, especially when it comes to Harry Potter.
  • JustinAnimal
    JustinAnimal Posts: 1,335 Member
    I try to nerd, but might be too busy teaching English and exercising *kitten*-early in the a.m. Not too much time for Final Fantasy or Dr. Quien. Add if you want.
  • Yay for nerds! in love with Doctor Who, Harry Potter and Sherlock!

In fact, my fiance dressed up as the 10th Doctor to propose :)
  • pechepanda
    pechepanda Posts: 7,939 Member
    YAY!!! Nerds!!! feel free to add me!!!
  • Bsweets79
    Bsweets79 Posts: 1 Member
    Hey Everyone!! Technically I'm not new on here. I have been on here for 30 days but never had a chance to introduce myself. Since being on this diet regimen I have lost 16.8lbs.Just 14 more pounds to go!!:smile:
  • delia_tee
    delia_tee Posts: 67 Member
    Has anybody checked out nerd fitness academy? It looks really sweet with all the quests and achievements and levels and stuff, but it is a bit pricey. Cool if anyone can give some insight.
  • FenTiger89
    FenTiger89 Posts: 49 Member
    My people!

Tolkien. Game of Thrones. Sherlock. Outlander. Dipping my toes the Whovian waters.

It's all good :)
  • RockWarrior84
    RockWarrior84 Posts: 839 Member
    depending on the type of nerd. Zombie Run app is fun. You use GPS with app and run and avoid zombies and what not.
  • TheBeerRunner
    TheBeerRunner Posts: 2,777 Member
    I'm up for some nerdy friends. I'm mostly into Mass Effect, though I've spread my nerdiness out over all forms of media... ME is my absolute favorite piece of Sci-Fi.
  • Trishism
    Trishism Posts: 79 Member
    edited November 2014
    Ahh I'm nerdy too! GoT, Sherlock, LotR, HP, Dr. Who, but like, also Agents of Shield, and Avatar/Legend of Korra? And Firefly, and I play some games: Munchkin, Boss Monster, Settlers of Catan, Mario Kart, Smash Bros, and I'm excited that Majora's Mask is coming out for 3DS because I do better with smaller screens and finished OoT on 3DS and finished Wind Waker primarily using the WiiU gamepad. :)
  • MsHarryWinston
    MsHarryWinston Posts: 1,027 Member
    edited November 2014
    Yeaaaaah! My b*tches! Tolkien, Doctor Who, anime, scifi, Firefly, Buffy, Game of Thrones, Outland, Harry Potter, Torchwood, Sherlock and one more time for DOCTOR WHO!
  • Yeaaaaah! My b*tches! Tolkien, Doctor Who, anime, scifi, Firefly, Buffy, Game of Thrones, Outland, Harry Potter, Torchwood, Sherlock and one more time for DOCTOR WHO!

Don't think I could have had a more complete list of awesomeness even if I tried! But I'll add Gotham to you list and raise you another Doctor Who!!!!!