I mustent eat!

12346»

Replies

• Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    I'm pretty sure this is the twilight zone
  • pilvi3
    pilvi3 Posts: 200
    I am sorry I did not join before, so that we can compare and discuss results.
    Just to empfasize that today I ate MUCH MORE then I did when I had the strictest diet (some days in that days I only drunk a zero cola 1 L or 1,5 L + Ca pill and nothing else...sure not every day, but sad that one must do thigs like this to see any result...)
  • BombshellPhoenix
    BombshellPhoenix Posts: 1,693 Member
    I think you need to just step away from the internet. Take a deep breath. And love yourself. And probably start seeing a doctor asap.
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    I know this is off topic, but did you really mean that you had surgery on your *kitten*???

Lmao!!!!!!
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
  • happysquidmuffin
    happysquidmuffin Posts: 651 Member
    In for complete and utter nonsense.
  • skruttan44
    skruttan44 Posts: 86 Member
    Anyone who feels ashamed of themselves for eating more than 500 cals should seek immediate attention from a health care professional.

This is not a pro-ana board.

this thread seems useless (almost fake?) but if the OP is talking about kcal , that is a different measurement than calories.
    Just for everyones info, so have to convert it, might be off base but think 500 calories is more like 1500 kcal?

No. What we in the US call "calories" are actually kcals (or Calorie, with a capital "C"). The difference is a factor of 1,000, i.e. 1,000 calories (w/ a little "c") = 1 kcal (or Calorie, what we see on our food labels).

I see, thank you I had misunderstood that calculation from something I checked on.
  • Alex
    Alex Posts: 10,145 MFP Staff
    Dear Posters,

I wanted to provide a brief explanation for locking this topic.

The forum guidelines include this item:

3. No Promotion of Unsafe Weight-Loss Techniques or Eating Disorders
    a) Posts intended to promote potentially unsafe or controversial weight loss products or procedures, including non-medically prescribed supplements or MLM products will be removed without warning.
    b) Profiles, groups, messages, posts, or wall comments that encourage anorexia, bulimia, or very low calorie diets of any kind will be removed, and may be grounds for account deletion. This includes positive references to ana/mia, purging, or self-starving. Our goal is to provide users with the tools to achieve their weight management goals at a steady, sustainable rate. Use of the site to promote or glamorize dangerously low levels of eating is not permitted.
    c) Photos intended to glamorize extreme thinness will be deleted.
    d) Those seeking support in their recovery from eating disorders are welcome at MyFitnessPal.

http://myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/1575987-eating-disorder-resources

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,
    Olivia
    MyFitnessPal Community Manager
This discussion has been closed.