Sound off! What exercise did you do today?

Replies

• nursedb
    nursedb Posts: 313 Member
    Let's see.... Took my 3 yo patient for a walk for 30 min in his stroller while he rocked it back and forth and yelled the entire time...that was pleasant. lol

Then later went to Planet Fitness and did 30 min on the ARC trainer and 30 min of strength training. THAT really was fun! :)
  • Just walking 20 minutes.
  • A morning walk of at least an hour and the same at night, though only half an hour minimum. I find little walls to do step ups and inclined push ups on along the way.

I hurt my hand two weeks ago so I cannot lift weights at the moment.

This is my first week back after a long bout of heavy drinking (which leads me eat badly also) but I'm feeling good, really good actually.
  • A morning walk of at least an hour and the same at night, though only half an hour minimum. I find little walls to do step ups and inclined push ups on along the way.

I hurt my hand two weeks ago so I cannot lift weights at the moment.

This is my first week back after a long bout of heavy drinking (which leads me eat badly also) but I'm feeling good, really good actually.
  • conetah24
    conetah24 Posts: 45 Member
    Yesterday was an hour and a half upper body workout and abs, 1 mile run, and 20 minutes on the Arc Trainer!
  • walker306
    walker306 Posts: 92 Member
    57 min of brisk walking in the morning!
  • oboeing
    oboeing Posts: 1,816 Member
    after my 2 jobs, i go home and do Insanity!!!!
  • stacysjourney
    stacysjourney Posts: 52 Member
    I started out on the elliptical and ended on the treadmill. came home and cleaned house like a crazy woman for 2 hours. I burned 1600 calories today
  • I am SICK! Stuffy nose, headache, cough, basically feel like death...

I tried to do the eliptical but I couldn't breath so I only managed 11 mins :(
    I usually do about 35 mins on the eliptical 5 days a week (2.5 miles) and walk my dog 30 mins a day.
    Tomorrow is another day

I have been cleaning today, does that count?
  • gramacanada
    gramacanada Posts: 558 Member
    Walking Stretching Squats. :)
  • Sadie9080
    Sadie9080 Posts: 2 Member
    35 minutes of walking hills/running on the treadmill, weights for arm work, sit-ups on an exercise ball.
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Walking Stretching Squats. :)

Barb...how do you walk stretching squats? ;D
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    I am SICK! Stuffy nose, headache, cough, basically feel like death...

I tried to do the eliptical but I couldn't breath so I only managed 11 mins :(
    I usually do about 35 mins on the eliptical 5 days a week (2.5 miles) and walk my dog 30 mins a day.
    Tomorrow is another day

I have been cleaning today, does that count?

Sure;...any movement counts as calories burned. But don't over do, even if its only cleaning. Feel better soon!
  • yellowradiates
    yellowradiates Posts: 35 Member
    Beautiful sunny day perfect for my 10k walk run - yesterday core. Tomorrow's plan 3k, core & upper body. Feels great to be moving again. I have not done strength training since last year due to illness so very excited to try again .... Have a wonderful evening everyone.
  • texasfarmer
    texasfarmer Posts: 483 Member
    5 mile run and 90 minutes of weight lifting!
  • bambi2578
    bambi2578 Posts: 155 Member
    3 mile walk off the pounds with Leslie Sansone! Getting back into exercising slowing but surely!
  • TexasDarling09
    TexasDarling09 Posts: 210 Member
    Franticly moving my body about, shamelessly, in a locked room (hey, nobody needs an audience when you have NO skills @ dancing) for about 35 minutes. I LEGIT just turn pandora on, run in place to every other song, then the other songs do lunges/squats/dance move type things (loosely defined, respectively), until the song changes. Don't judge, I'm on a limited schedule here.
  • Yard work for about 45 min, 1 mile run, and 50 minutes or RPM.
  • Palamedes
    Palamedes Posts: 174 Member
    Woke up with a headache. Wife reported hearing thunder and seeing lightning. Went for a 44 minute bike ride. Some days you simply have to over-come the obstacles and get your exercise in.
  • Tao56
    Tao56 Posts: 123 Member
    65 mins walking running on a treadmill (399 cals burned)

Its all good
    /) /)
    ( ^.^ )
    C (") (")