Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Starting OMAD? Introduce Yourself Here!

1656667686971»

Replies

• donaldstokleydonaldstokley Posts: 18Member Member Posts: 18Member Member
    My name is Donnie weigh 530 lbs and am 6'2 my goal weight is 250 lbs.I started OMAD 6/24/2019 I usually have my OMAD around 6:30 pm. Cravings and hunger are my 2 main enemies. I feel like I am doing a little better after reading everyone's post where they have the same struggles I have been having and hearing them say it gets better helps me to keep going. I found OMAD through one of the discussions I was on where arguablysamson posted about it. I feel like I have tried everything else but this and surgery and I definitely don't want surgery so why not give it a shot.
  • SoulSisterSoulBrotherSoulSisterSoulBrother Posts: 212Member Member Posts: 212Member Member
    Welcome to the group. Omad is good but not the easiest. The best thing about it: it works.. Good luck on your journey.
  • bekahlou75bekahlou75 Posts: 290Member Member Posts: 290Member Member
    Female
    Age 43
    Height: 5'4
    Starting weight: 166
    Current weight: 166
    Goal Weight: 150
    Fasting start date: 7/8/2019

A few years ago I starved myself down to a size 4 @ 145 pounds. Over the past 3-4 years I have lost and regained the same 5 pounds. I've tried counting calories, low carb, and it's still the same 5 pounds. So, I'm doing something different.
  • mistymeadows2005mistymeadows2005 Posts: 2,684Member Member Posts: 2,684Member Member
    Welcome! What shall we call you? Also I'd encourage you to start a thread so we can easily follow your progress :) OMAD is fantastically easy and a wonderful tool whether you have 10 pounds to lose or hundreds :)

Holler if you have questions, we're here to help!
    I forgot to post my name.....Rebekah
  • volgirl1322volgirl1322 Posts: 1,098Member Member Posts: 1,098Member Member
  • LadyBlanksLadyBlanks Posts: 500Member, Premium Member Posts: 500Member, Premium Member
    Welcome Rebekah! I second Steph's post. OMAD is a great tool and it does work
  • BalancedLaurenBalancedLauren Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    Female
    Height: 5'4
    Starting weight: 331
    Current Weight: 296
    Next Goal Weight: 250
    Total Goal Weight:160
    Fasting start date: 6/1/2019
    Feeding Time: 3:00 PM

I’ve yo yo dieted for 12 years and my weight has gone up and down since my sons birth. Never could manage my weight loss effectively until now. This is the largest I’ve ever been.

My true journey started in May of 2019 with a focus on OMAD and becoming a healthier version of myself. I’ve been at OMAD strong since June 1, 2019 with walking. I am now very active Mon-Fri. My life has completely changed because of OMAD Revolution’s instructions and guidance. I’m living for the first time in years. I’m happy and have never been happier.
    @iquash Welcome! So far I love OMAD. I'm starting a 48 hour fast today. Before I started OMAD I though it was crazy to not eat all day. Now I know it's not so bad. You can do it!
  • daniabrioschidaniabrioschi Posts: 32Member Member Posts: 32Member Member
    Hi my name is Dida

I am 48 years old and weight on Saturday 56,5 kg.
    I would like to reach 51-52 kg.

Hope to get there!
    edited July 29
    @daniabrioschi Welcome! This place is great.
  • mistymeadows2005mistymeadows2005 Posts: 2,684Member Member Posts: 2,684Member Member
    Welcome Dida! Dive right in, we're an easy going group :)
  • daniabrioschidaniabrioschi Posts: 32Member Member Posts: 32Member Member
    Thanks 🙏🏻. I just had dinner
  • neyagoalneyagoal Posts: 22Member Member Posts: 22Member Member
    Hello, my name s Neya..
    I'm 25 years old, 158 cm hight, 56.2 kg... I commute and work long hr (14 hr) per day, so I don't really like idea of taking food with me in morning and that will stay in lunchbox from 6 to 12:30 and canteen at work s basicly full of snacks and some suspicious looking oily things.. I love my food so only way I will eat it s fresh once I come home from work, therefore I manage to squiz only 1 meal a day(plus 1 kind of fruit as snack).. It makes me feel good to eat things I like and then do my workout to burn it and finish my day that way... I am doing OMAD since 13.06.2019 and in combination with some other factors I lost almost 8 kg.. Goal weight s 50 kg
    Welcome Neya!!!
  • LadyBlanksLadyBlanks Posts: 500Member, Premium Member Posts: 500Member, Premium Member
    Welcome Neya, It seems you are off to a great start. Keep up the good work. We are here to support and encourage.