Where do you meet people?

124»

Replies

• BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Yep, all makes sense. I have only ever worked in an office for 5 months, and I knew from the start that the job was only for 5 months.
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    stay on MFP, there's a very good chance you'll end up in a sexting 'relationship'... with someone who's married
    work
    bad choice

i agree

+2

You guys are probably right in a lot of cases. But, I meant back in my 20's when "work" was casual and short term (jobs while going through college). Also, being a dancer, I see people meeting that way all the time. And it's successful because they can work on projects together. With all that said, I got married when I was 22, so all my dating experience is from the age of the OP.

now, anything and everything can be consider sexual harassment in the workplace.

Oh! Yeah, I see.

Yeah it is interesting. Lets just say jobs like bouncers and security guards see these claims a lot. I though I had a complaint on me one time in my old security job. I was going to pull out the rule book so quick but it was file against my co worker and someone did not know how to fight the claim.