An Embarrassing Secret...

Replies

• LAT1963
    LAT1963 Posts: 1,375 Member
    I have three whole drawers of socks.

PS: to the stinky farter--how do your farts compare to cat farts? I've never smelled anything worse than a cat fart.
  • I haven't had sex or even kissed anyone since my divorce. In 2009.
  • FaylinaMeir
    FaylinaMeir Posts: 661 Member
    lets see... I voted for Obama..twice :noway:

I'm terrified of moths

and the biggest one hmmm

I'm highly lactose intolerant and one time (not as a child mind you) I had a fancy coffee drink and was walking home only to realize I was wasn't going to make it in time and I **** my pants and we're talking like a massive volcano type explosion. I thought I was going to die because my husband was with me. :embarassed: :indifferent:
  • EmotionalEater84
    EmotionalEater84 Posts: 311 Member
    Can't whistle to save my life :(
  • emailme178
    emailme178 Posts: 557 Member
    -I am addicted to games on my iPad. I have 10 of them I play on a regular basis, going from one to another.
    -When I go to a public place, for some reason I always have to poop. It hits me out of nowhere. I don't have stage fright using public restrooms
    -I worry about things I cannot change or have control over over.

lol i too must poop as soon as in public... especially shopping... i think ive gone #2 in every store bathroom in a 200 mile radius of where i live sadly.... maybe shopping gets me too excited and worked up lol!
  • soechsner09
    soechsner09 Posts: 119 Member
    I'm not particularly embarrassed by this because all my friends and family know about this ... but when I was 3 my Godmother gave me an Alley Kat. I named him Cat, and my brother gave him a voice and personality ... he still lives. I'm now 30 and my brother is 33 and Cat is still around. He's missing an eye, we've re-stuffed him, and he's had "surgery" more times than we can count (meaning Gran patched him up). He comes out when we're both home, and is even included in Christmas morning festivities. :)
  • At age 20, I had a dorm room that was over the lobby/front sidewalk of a very busy co-ed Navy dorm. I grew up with curtains, had NO CLUE how blinds worked. So, I closed the blinds in my room and walked around naked, at night with the lights on. I sat down by the window and looked down through the cracks in the blinds to see a whole bunch of guys staring up at my room. Only gradually did I realize that if I could see THEM, they could see me. I leaped up and turned the lights off before sinking back into my chair, too embarrassed to even think about it. For years. However, I have never forgotten which way to turn the blinds from then on!
  • traceywoody
    traceywoody Posts: 233 Member
    I am nearly 49 and I still have my teddy bear that I got when I was 1. How does one give up their best friend?
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,740 Member
    I consider myself a pretty good cook but I have never even touched a raw chicken with bones in it. Ever.
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    I have a small square pillow that I sleep with, pressed against my chest with my arms crossed. May not be weird but I call it Mister Tiny. My ex boyfriend was very confused when I nudged him awake seeking g Mister Tiny... he may have been slightly offended until I explained. We're still friends and he still gives me *kitten* about that misunderstanding :->
  • I'm scared I'm going to be alone forever..
  • j4nash
    j4nash Posts: 1,719 Member
    I actually like pitch perfect
  • badbradley
    badbradley Posts: 38 Member
    Puppets of any kind freak me out Especially the large marionettes. Those things are creepy.
    Large groupings of stuffed animals or dolls are disconcerting. They stare at me, unblinking, with their dead, cold eyes......
  • BekaBooluvsu
    BekaBooluvsu Posts: 470 Member
    Apparently I talk in my sleep in great detail. Especially during sexy dreams.

I do the same thing :O
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,259 Member
    I'm scared I'm going to be alone forever..
    You are way too attractive to worry about that.
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    I consider myself a pretty good cook but I have never even touched a raw chicken with bones in it. Ever.

I've handled bone in chicken a few times, but the last time I refused. I can't do bones. And I can't eat bone in anything, either.
  • AwMyLoLo
    AwMyLoLo Posts: 1,571 Member
    I get choked up any time I hear Lee Greenwood's "God Bless the USA"

I still sleep with 2 of my baby blankets, called "Big" and "Little". If I travel, I take Little because I don't want to risk losing Big... and I secretly feel bad for Little that he is the expendable one...
  • lets see... I voted for Obama..twice :noway:

I'm terrified of moths

and the biggest one hmmm

I'm highly lactose intolerant and one time (not as a child mind you) I had a fancy coffee drink and was walking home only to realize I was wasn't going to make it in time and I **** my pants and we're talking like a massive volcano type explosion. I thought I was going to die because my husband was with me. :embarassed: :indifferent:

Hey, if you really want, you can swap with us here in the UK, we will happily take Obama off your hands :P

Somebody else whos afraid of moths :bigsmile: :drinker: I thought it was just me alone on that one
  • JojoW8183
    JojoW8183 Posts: 540 Member
    lets see... I voted for Obama..twice :noway:

I'm terrified of moths

and the biggest one hmmm

Hey, if you really want, you can swap with us here in the UK, we will happily take Obama off your hands :P

Somebody else whos afraid of moths :bigsmile: :drinker: I thought it was just me alone on that one

It's amazing how many folks in other countries would gladly take Obama, but us Americans are always whinging about him.

To answer the question...I can't handle "brokenness". What do I mean? Homeless people, people with disabilities, omg even worse animals with disabilities. I have broken down into tears at a Petsmart because I saw a kitty that was missing an eye and thought no one would adopt it. My husband tortures me about eating me by telling me the baby animals layed next to their moms after they were killed for me to eat. Yes I cry every time. I'd be a vegetarian philanthropist if I didn't know that humans are meant to be omnivores and I had a fortune to give away. :frown:
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Puppets of any kind freak me out Especially the large marionettes. Those things are creepy.
    Large groupings of stuffed animals or dolls are disconcerting. They stare at me, unblinking, with their dead, cold eyes......

I'm not ashamed of it, but I'm the same way. Add the fear of clowns. On top of that, someone once gave me a clown marionette doll :noway: