Who's food diary is open to view?

13»

Replies

• toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Mine's open.
  • My diary is open if you want to look at how someone that is an extremely busy college student/full time employee handles ketogenic low carb (20-30g net carbs). I have been logging here for just a little while, but you will get the idea. It's not very typical because I have been eating out a lot, but it shows how I deal with doing that as well.
  • asltiffm
    asltiffm Posts: 521 Member
    Mine's open. I do a fair job of eating healthy.
  • wilkyway
    wilkyway Posts: 151
    Here! Low carb, clean, high protein. that is when i'm doing it right ^^
  • eleanoreb
    eleanoreb Posts: 621 Member
    mine is open as well
  • somigliana
    somigliana Posts: 314 Member
    Mine is open--I'm eating for maintenance :)
  • DHalaby73
    DHalaby73 Posts: 980 Member
    Mine is open feel free to look...
  • apetty21
    apetty21 Posts: 137
    Pretty sure mine's open to everybody. It might be friends only but I'm always open to new friends. It never hurts to have that extra support.:smile:
  • amycal
    amycal Posts: 646 Member
    Mine is open to friends. I am at work and I just picked up the "Eat Clean Diet Recharged" today so I am reading it. boy I am so far off eating clean according to this book. I changed my food categories based on what she recommends and it puts me way under for protein whereas before with MFP's settings I was usually over. Look at tomorrow - just for kicks I input what she recommends as an ideal day of food and it is quite a few calories and protein, but NO sugar.

This time of year it is tough to completely eliminate sugar but I have cut way back. We have been out to eat quite a bit lately though so that kind of screws up the eating clean thing!

Anyways I plan to continue to change my diet and get cleaner in the New Year. We have a holiday party on Jan 8 so I probably won't completely cut out alcohol until after that but then I want to try a 4-6 week period of no alcohol, sugar or other "not so clean stuff!"!
  • maeflower1234
    maeflower1234 Posts: 87 Member
    Thanks everyone! This is awesome!
  • carbons2k
    carbons2k Posts: 383 Member
    Mine isnt open... how can I open it up for people to see?
  • carbons2k
    carbons2k Posts: 383 Member
    ok mines public now... its mostly repetitive...
This discussion has been closed.