Cardio DVDs

chickadee2010
chickadee2010 Posts: 1,389 Member
edited September 22 in Fitness and Exercise
What cardio DVDs have you all tried that you like? I've been trying to find some, but I'm not exactly sure what to get. Suggestions?

Replies

• Sharont213
    Sharont213 Posts: 323 Member
    I am a big fan of the dance style workouts..Zumba and Shaun T Rockin' Body ..
  • Jourdan_Rystrom
    Jourdan_Rystrom Posts: 176 Member
    Jillian Michael's Banish Fat, Burn Metabolism (or whatever its called) is a killer workout. I am a daily workout-a-holic and I still have a hard time getting through the whole 40 minutes! Intense!
  • ljbouse
    ljbouse Posts: 129
    my walmart store has a great selection for about $10 each. yoga/pilates, taebo, dance, the biggest loser, leslie sansone walk at home, and 10 minute solutions ( these are great because they are broken down into 10 min segments in case you need a quickie).
  • wyze
    wyze Posts: 248
    I completely love billy blanks Tae bo amped collection. Its an awesome workout. Just got Shuan T's hiphop abs and jillian's 30 day shred. Finally i have the biggest loser cardio dvd. These dvd's will work ur butt off. Tae Bo is my favorite
  • Turbo Jam! I've been doing it for over a year and it never gets boring...the workouts are fun! :)
  • Kandy4mel
    Kandy4mel Posts: 95 Member
    I like be a knockout with Kendra. It's more on the sporty side but I'm not very sport oriented and it kicks my butt. It's a fun workout. It's available at target.
  • Jillian Michael's Banish Fat, Burn Metabolism (or whatever its called) is a killer workout. I am a daily workout-a-holic and I still have a hard time getting through the whole 40 minutes! Intense!
    Totally agreed. Jillian has another DVD too..called No More Trouble Zones.

Try 30-day shred. 3-levels of increasing difficulty, each of about 25 minutes. Fits in my schedule like a charm. It is basically a circuit training = Strength, Cardio, and Abs.
  • jamaka1
    jamaka1 Posts: 412 Member
    i like exercise tv on cable bc its a variety, itz 10mins & you dont get bored; and most importantly, u dont have to spend any extra $
  • I like Beach Body Turbo Jam, and Tae Bo. :smile:
  • mcjabber
    mcjabber Posts: 374 Member
    I love Jillian Michaels. 30 Day Shred is awesome (it's cardio and strength combined into 20 minute workouts, but they are KILLER and high calorie burning), and I also love her cardio kickbox dvd (part of her The Biggest Winner series).
  • Panda86
    Panda86 Posts: 873
    Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred, and her No More Trouble Zones. I also like Tae Bo. And if you have Netflix, there are some great workouts on their instant play. If you have Netflix, try Crunch: Fat Burning Pilates and Self: Bikini Ready, Fast!
  • allie7383
    allie7383 Posts: 865 Member
    I second Turbo Jam! Did that for a month then bumped up to Turbo Fire, love it!!
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Netflix has some great Instant watch ones. Anything from Kickboxing to Yoga, Pilates, you name it, they have a variety of different levels. For anyone that happens to have Netflix and didn't realize this, as I learned it from someone on here myself:flowerforyou:
  • chickadee2010
    chickadee2010 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Thanks, everyone!!
  • sarina87
    sarina87 Posts: 400 Member
    Jillian Michael's Banish Fat, Burn Metabolism (or whatever its called) is a killer workout. I am a daily workout-a-holic and I still have a hard time getting through the whole 40 minutes! Intense!

I second that. This dvd is CARDIO CRAZY
  • sarina87
    sarina87 Posts: 400 Member

I second that. This dvd is CARDIO CRAZY
  • Dhathri
    Dhathri Posts: 323 Member
    I do Biggest Loser Cardio Max, Boot Camp and Jillian Michael's Shred.
  • telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    I have to give a shout out to my favorite, Turbo Fire. I just completed the 20 week schedule and lost 18 lbs and almost 8 inches because of it.

Sharon
This discussion has been closed.