Grrrrrrrrr again!!

Options
2»

Replies

• Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Well, I think I'm done....with him.

It's gonna be hard...I will have to start over...but..

It's too much.....

Oh hun....

I don't know what's going on with you, but you'll be in my prayers tonight. You're a ray of sunshine here & I know I'm not the only one who's glad you're here.

For you~

I know by faith that my life is a gift. God created me so that he could love me. He is with me at every moment. Each day is filled with opportunities to grow closer to him.

But life is hard. My faith is weak. I do not always see the signs of God's love in my life. Sometimes I feel lost and alone. Sometimes I withdraw into myself, and close myself to God's love, and fall into sin. Then life seems not a gift, but a burden hard to bear.

Yet God does not forsake me. When the light of faith dawns once more, and I turn back to him, I see that his love never fails. I see that no day is too long or lonely, no burden too heavy, no trial too great, because God is with me.

:flowerforyou:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Well, I think I'm done....with him.

It's gonna be hard...I will have to start over...but..

It's too much.....
    Maybe a break is what you guys need honey.
    There better not be a Ross incident though... "WE WERE ON A BREAK!".. sorry... trying to put a smile on that purty face... going back to my corner now.
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    Aww :( I'm sorry to hear that, though I can totally understand. Hang in there hun! We all Love you! :heart: If you need to talk my IM on myspace is almost always on, if I don't answer right away it's because I'm not actually at the computer, but I check it frequently :)
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    woopsie double posted :flowerforyou:
  • cp005e
    cp005e Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Hey Tami... even though I have NO idea what you have going on right now, I just wanted to let you know that I'll be thinking of you and sending my best wishes your way. :flowerforyou:

You will get through this! :heart:
  • 5KNohno
    5KNohno Posts: 503
    Options
    Praying for you Tami!:smile:
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    Tam, I'm thinking of you. I was about your age when I went through the same thing. I was confused and stressed about not knowing what to do. In the end I decided that I had to do what was best for me, and my kids.

Trust me I'm a much happier person for it.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    You guys are such wonderful people. It amazes me how much support I feel from a group of people I met on an internet fitness site!! Thank you, from the bottom of my heart.......for being there for me.

:heart: :heart: :heart:
    Tami
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    girl if you're here still you wanna go chat???????????

I'm thinking of ya and praying hard too sweetie!!!
    hugs!
    Ali