Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

IOS 8.0 HealthKit Issue

Replies

• adamrykalaadamrykala Posts: 19Member Member Posts: 19Member Member
    But IIRC Runkeeper only deals with active calories
  • rhearobrhearob Posts: 4Member Member Posts: 4Member Member
    New data is syncing, but no historical data. If I could get a bulk download of my MFP data i'd write my own app to upload it. Come on MFP - give us something. I have almost 1000 days of data in here that I want to integrate into health
  • seanwdseanwd Posts: 1Member Posts: 1Member
    I'm having similar issues in that: a. While I've correctly gone into settings and allowed MFP to share data with health (and vice versa) hardly any data is being ported over. From what categories I've OK'd MFP to share almost none of the categories are porting over and they are doing so inconsistently. For example one meals calories are ported over as a data point while the following meals is not and b. I'm seriously disappointed that past data isn't being ported over or that there is no option to. I want one place where I can view my health data from the various apps I use. Hope to see this resolved soon, because in the near future I will only be using health apps that are seamlessly integrated with Healthkit and I have really enjoyed using MFP up to this point.
  • MacanudoXMacanudoX Posts: 2Member Member Posts: 2Member Member
    None of my data is syncing. Ive toggled everything on and added new entries for today yet no syncing >.<
  • nateardlenateardle Posts: 5Member Member Posts: 5Member Member
    I also have no data syncing despite toggling multiple times, hard restarting, etc.
  • nateardlenateardle Posts: 5Member Member Posts: 5Member Member
    It's working now. It just takes some time to begin syncing. As others have said, it's probably a MFP server issue.
  • rhearobrhearob Posts: 4Member Member Posts: 4Member Member
    I have noticed after three days that each day the sync erases calories from the previous day. I have no historical calorie data from Friday. This needs to be fixed.
  • SidSaltybeardSidSaltybeard Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    I just noticed that when I added this morning's breakfast in MFP, it deleted yesterday morning's breakfast in Healthkit, which now shows incorrect results for yesterday.
  • nigel726nigel726 Posts: 1Member Posts: 1Member
    On my iPhone 6 anything i add info breakfast is duplicated around 5 or six times in 'Health' does anyone else have this issue ?
  • egrassfitnessegrassfitness Posts: 2Member Posts: 2Member
    I am getting my MFP meal info over to Healyhkit BUT also getting seemingly random extra data all with a 12 am timestamp. Note that this is added throughout the day after entries on the MFP side.

When I manually delete these on the HealthKit side my totals there become accurate and a match my MFP data (which is not affected by the random data in Healthkit).

Using iPhone 6 and ios 8.02
  • jasonsouthernjasonsouthern Posts: 1Member Posts: 1Member
    My weight isn't being ported across, it's logged to MFP from Fitbit aria every day but never makes it to Health.

Nutritional info travels across instantly, but calories etc are randomly being duplicated. Lunch just got added 10x.

Meals from previous days get deleted at random.

I've not turned it off, If I have to manually check every entry, I may as well enter it manually in the first place.

So far, integration is a failure.
  • wendyperry65wendyperry65 Posts: 2Member Posts: 2Member
    I don't know how to transfer data from MFP into Ios 8 Health? Also the steps have stopped working on the App too? Yesterday i walked for miles and it didn't record it, it hasn't done today's either?
  • nifoc_nifoc_ Posts: 2Member Posts: 2Member
    I'm experiencing the same issues that people already mentioned.

- Data showing up multiple times
    - Todays "Breakfast" has removed yesterdays "Breakfast" (happens for other meals, too)

In addition to that the Health app regularly "forgets" all data until I reboot my phone. This might very well be an issue with Health/HealthKit.

So while I too would like a way to import historical data, it's pretty much useless until the basic functionality works.

I find it hard to believe that no one noticed this while adding support for HealthKit to MFP …
  • floatjoyfloatjoy Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    iPhone 6+ latest updates

Same issues mentioned multiple times in this thread.

Total failure so far and not worth the trouble until past MFP data can be logged in HeathKit and current data can be synced accurately.

Booo
  • adamrykalaadamrykala Posts: 19Member Member Posts: 19Member Member
    Other apps I have used (Human being one) are syncing just fine to HealthKit, and MFP is behaving better today. A quick look at the data sync'ed from MFP does not include active calories so thats a MFP issue - but to be honest I was using other apps to do that anyway. As I said earlier, I'm convinced thats to ensure there are no conflicts
  • AlexAlex Posts: 8,350Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium MFP Staff Posts: 8,350Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium MFP Staff
    Dear Posters,

I are sorry to hear you are having problems integrating with HealthKit. Please post your technical questions in our Support Center or send our Customer Happiness team an email so we can assist you directly with these issues.

http://myfitnesspal.desk.com/

Warm Regards,
    Olivia
    MyFitnessPal Community Manager
  • KaiminatorKaiminator Posts: 7Member, Premium Member Posts: 7Member, Premium Member
    My biggest issue with the app is not being able to switch to kilojoules.. DAMN you Americans and you're convoluted old world imperial system!
  • nifoc_nifoc_ Posts: 2Member Posts: 2Member
    I are sorry to hear you are having problems integrating with HealthKit. Please post your technical questions in our Support Center or send our Customer Happiness team an email so we can assist you directly with these issues.

I've just done that. Having to reply to the confirmation email, so that you know that I'm not reporting an old issue, could be pointed out better. It's just one sentence at the end of a long, very generic "we've received your ticket" email …
  • Sabine_StroehmSabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,180Member, Premium Member Posts: 19,180Member, Premium Member
    Mine's gone goofy too. I am logging on MFP just to play around with it. I've logged 1,477 on MFP. health kit says I've eaten 10,237.83.
  • lmmo1977lmmo1977 Posts: 25Member Posts: 25Member
    Sames issues here as reported (inconsistent data due duplicates, all entries registered with 12:00am timestamp, etc.). Really bad to have software going to production like this. Do they even test it?