Children named after tv characters or celebrities

Options
12346»

Replies

• bluestarlight19
    bluestarlight19 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    My daughter is named after the baby that was supposed to save the world in "Willow".
    Elora.
  • Christi102012
    Christi102012 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    My niece is named Marley after Bob Marley.
  • SemperAnticus1643
    SemperAnticus1643 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    I have two daughters, one named Danni after my Dad who's name is spelled Dannye and the other is named Leeyah after my grandfather's middle name of Lee.

With that said, if I ever had a son I would name him Lincoln Michael. I always liked the name Linc cause I thought it was cute. After watching Prison Break, I decided that I fell in love with the name Lincoln because of the character. Michael is after John Travolta's character in the movie Michael. Now if I can find someone that would be willing to have a son with me. :flowerforyou:
  • jmurray90
    jmurray90 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    No, but my kids are both named after me... which is pretty much the same as a celebrity right? :smile: :laugh:

Really though. I'm Jordan Leigh, my son is Jaden Lee, my daughter is JaeLeigh Ryeail (Ryeail is unrelated... I just loved the name and still only know ONE other person with that name)
  • Vanrunya
    Vanrunya Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My sons name is Castiel Han, after the character from Supernatural and Han Solo lol My husband and I decided if we have a girl next we'll name her Luna River, after Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter and River Song from Doctor Who/ River from Firefly....
  • loribethrice
    loribethrice Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    No kids here and probably won't ever have any, but I'd love to name a boy Curran (after Eugene Curran Kelly...Gene Kelly!) because Gene Kelly is my favorite actor of all time.

I also love the name Cersei and would so name a daughter that. I know she's an evil wench, but GoT is amazing and so is that name!
  • Dragn77
    Dragn77 Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    As a kid, I watched The Josephine Baker Story, and absolutely fell in love with her...and decided if I ever have kids, I would name my daughter Josephine. When I did become pregnant, I still had that plan in place...and during this time saw the movie Léon: The Professional, and decided if I have a boy, I would name him Christian Léon...

At the last moment, when I was about 7 months pregnant, I changed my mind on the girl name, but was firm on the boy name (I chose not to find out my babys sex, I like surprises hehe!) Kiddo says that Josephine would have been fine, but is happy she has her own identity...but is forever grateful she was not born a boy and have to live with knowing she was named after the character of an assassin in a movie. I don't know, I still think that would have been super cool LoL
  • Dragn77
    Dragn77 Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    My dad wanted to name me Iffy from Absolutely Fabulous...not my name, though.

Saffy?

WzMPt2z.gif

LoL yes, Saffy!!! I call Kiddo that all the time when she starts harassing me about stuff...I swear she is just like her sometimes! But its fair, I have Eddie tendencies.. and I call her Sweetie Darling all the time, she just rolls her eyes and smiles about it hehe!