Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Not syncing with HealthKit

2»

Replies

• JacAceJacAce Posts: 2Member Posts: 2Member
    I have also just got this issue. Has been working (ISO 8.1.1) then did ISO update. Not a fan of them as they always muck something up. Then 8.2 came out the other day and it still won't record new information. There has always been an issue with my fitness pal not identifying all nutrition facts. Vitamin A not showing anything for Vit A.
  • JacAceJacAce Posts: 2Member Posts: 2Member
    Have also noticed in the Heath app, sources for each app I have linked when you click on them it has the on/off flick switch for what info you want it to write data. The my fitness pal app now has a blank screen!
  • vinz420vinz420 Posts: 2Member Member Posts: 2Member Member
    JacAce wrote: »
    Have also noticed in the Heath app, sources for each app I have linked when you click on them it has the on/off flick switch for what info you want it to write data. The my fitness pal app now has a blank screen!

Hi JacAce,

I went through this process as well (after an iPhone restoration) but you should be able to sort the problem out by going to your MyFitnessPal app, go to "More..." > "Settings" > "Sharing & Privacy" > "HealthKit Sharing". There should be an option to turn on all of the nutritional values you require.

Hopefully this helps.
  • bluberrie45bluberrie45 Posts: 2Member Member Posts: 2Member Member
    I was originally confused with this but once I did the actual syncing through both the Health app and My Fitness app, I realized from the other posts that it only adds new calories and workouts so the workouts I did in the morning BEFORE syncing the apps would not show up but will show up in the future when I do them.