There's a red house over yonder...

Replies

• GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    {just being a voyeur..} bigsmile

:laugh: pretty much what I'm going too since I got no responses to what I added earlier.

ditto gals. I guess we just arnt cool enough :grumble:

I've known that for years, honey! Don't need a thread to tell me that. :laugh:

Jeez and here I always thought I was cool... just that no one else knew it... Like it was my own lil secret :laugh:
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    {just being a voyeur..} bigsmile

:laugh: pretty much what I'm going too since I got no responses to what I added earlier.

ditto gals. I guess we just arnt cool enough :grumble:

I've known that for years, honey! Don't need a thread to tell me that. :laugh:

then we need to start our own club! What could we call it? How bout the "get a room club?"
  • 5KNohno
    5KNohno Posts: 503
    Yeah, when I look under My Topics and they all end with my post it's like "Great, I'm the thread killer.":frown: :grumble:
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    I missed a lot!

yipes!
  • iluvsparkles
    Yeah, when I look under My Topics and they all end with my post it's like "Great, I'm the thread killer.":frown: :grumble:

lol ive felt that way myself a few times. then i just raelized it was because im addicted to the site!
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070

nahhhhhhhhhhh I used to think that.... it's just our timing :flowerforyou:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    I've been feeling that way lately so I'm trying to stay quiet :indifferent:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    I've been feeling that way lately so I'm trying to stay quiet :indifferent:

I'm just posting now, so your's wouldn't be the killer. :laugh:
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    im outtie :sad:

i see where im not wanted :ohwell:

*hugs* You know I loves you Missy! Who am I supposed to chat with if you run away!?!

manda and albert!
    Have Fun!

Ouch.
  • sgtinvincible
    So....nice day here....

Oh!

So, I don't see what the problem is Emily (my love (cockney accent)), what's so adult about baked goods etc???
  • iluvsparkles
    So....nice day here....

Oh!

So, I don't see what the problem is Emily (my love (cockney accent)), what's so adult about baked goods etc???
    i think its pretty obvious that baked goods are quite sensual..oh wait, maybe thats just for me. mmm browniesssss
  • iluvsparkles
    oh gosh did i type that outloud?!
  • Shannon023
    So....nice day here....

Oh!

i think its pretty obvious that baked goods are quite sensual..oh wait, maybe thats just for me. mmm browniesssss

Show him your muffins & watch his dough rise. {tee-hee}

(I know, I know...lame...but it's Friday & I want to get the heck out of here!) :laugh:
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member

(I know, I know...lame...but it's Friday & I want to get the heck out of here!) :laugh:

wah ha ha!!

lmao.. :blushing:
  • sgtinvincible
    So....nice day here....

Oh!

GUTTER GANG HOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
  • Shannon023
    So....nice day here....

Oh!

GUTTER GANG HOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

{{giggle}} :blushing:

Speaking of, where's fatsis been??? How can I stalk him when he doesn't show up???? :angry:

Oh wait.....:ohwell:
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Darn, I missed all the naughtiness! :(
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Darn, I missed all the naughtiness! :(
  • sgtinvincible
    Oh I'm sure he'll show up, he always does. :sad:

LLLLLLAAAAAAAUUUUUURRRRREEEEEEENNNNNNN!!!!!

You know this place, there's always a little naughtiness to be had. :wink:
  • Shannon023
    Oh I'm sure he'll show up, he always does. :sad:

LLLLLLAAAAAAAUUUUUURRRRREEEEEEENNNNNNN!!!!!

You know this place, there's always a little naughtiness to be had. :wink:

Don't like sharing your harem, eh? :wink: :laugh: