Post here if you want more friends!

Replies

• Rachelomusic
    Rachelomusic Posts: 3 Member
    Hi everyone! I've been using MFP for a while, but I've never had any friends here for keeping each other motivated and inspired :) feel free to add me!
  • elffkin
    elffkin Posts: 13 Member
    Hi, Yes, I would like more friends. I guess a starter for me: how do you add a friend? LOL
    Good luck to all.
  • fuzzypinktroll1
    fuzzypinktroll1 Posts: 19 Member
    Frieeeeeeeeeeendzzzzzzz (insert heavy breathing)
  • rArmantas
    rArmantas Posts: 44 Member
    Hello! You can always add me for support!
  • erinlane93
    erinlane93 Posts: 170 Member
    Back to calorie counting for me, add me
  • bookworm187
    bookworm187 Posts: 1 Member
    I'm Amy, 20 year old student from England. Haven't used MFP in about a year and have gained back the weight I originally lost, so am looking to lose it again, and more! Would love to meet some people along the way so that we can help motivate each other - feel free to add me :smiley:
  • naveedzehri007
    naveedzehri007 Posts: 9 Member
    Hi, I want a GF
  • erinlane93
    erinlane93 Posts: 170 Member
    Hey!❤️
  • CasandraJ87
    CasandraJ87 Posts: 4 Member
    I would, just joined this morning
  • garthscholfield
    garthscholfield Posts: 1 Member
    I will go first B)

I am Renee, 33, Psychology major, on a weight loss journey here, live in Northern Arizona and also a Leasing Consultant. I'm doing a low-carb diet along side my sister who is doing the Keto diet. We have been strong at it for several weeks now and have lost a good 10-15 pounds. My biggest struggle is sweets. Late at night I get the munchies lol I'm always open to making new friends. ;)

Yeah..same here, LCHF, i have doen it ebfore for almost a year and enjoyed how I felt on it. Hope to stick to it this time around, not treating it as a diet, but how I want to live for the rest of my life
  • caseyleeminus10
    caseyleeminus10 Posts: 5 Member
    Feel free to add me
  • Fitness_WonderWoman
    Fitness_WonderWoman Posts: 183 Member
    Hey everyone!!! Feel free to add me!!

Shay
  • shelbyannlopez
    shelbyannlopez Posts: 3 Member
    Add me! I'm new and Trying to figure this out
  • shirldigby
    shirldigby Posts: 4 Member
    Hey everyone :)
    New here & sincerely would like to meet new friends along for the journey back to being fit !
  • ilegare843
    ilegare843 Posts: 15 Member
    If anyone is looking for new friends, your welcome to add me and see my food diary. I'm here to help if you need support.
  • JRhero5784
    JRhero5784 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi everyone, JR here trying once again to do this weight loss thing correctly. MFP has helped me before and hoping it helps me again (should've never stopped it).
    All positive folks feel free to add me.
  • his4princesses
    his4princesses Posts: 4 Member
    Hi new to this need friends for motivation too
  • kryingout4you
    kryingout4you Posts: 3 Member
    Would love friends for support and motivation!!! Plus always need people that can relate to ur struggles.
  • krystaloon
    krystaloon Posts: 2 Member
    Feel free to add me!