Post here if you want more friends!

Replies

• mrsticks1984
    mrsticks1984 Posts: 3 Member
    edited April 2017
    Hey all, my name is Nathan and I'm in Texas. I weighed 206 about a year ago and I'm now down to 191. I'm happy with my weight, just focusing on diet and workout programs now. Always love meeting new people and hearing their stories. Please feel free to add me. Thanks.
  • emstandau
    emstandau Posts: 4 Member
    Hi. I'm new to the app. Been on it a week and lost 6 lbs so far. Would love to have some encouragement and support others! Thanks
  • HappyNSmilinKaz
    HappyNSmilinKaz Posts: 80 Member
    Uk here
  • wernertraut
    wernertraut Posts: 19 Member
    feel free to add me
  • aimeemoo88
    aimeemoo88 Posts: 4 Member
    add me
  • SelfCare2017
    SelfCare2017 Posts: 13 Member
    Feel free to add me too! I've just joined and am aiming to lose just over 40lbs. I'm a teacher and art student, love yoga (although I haven't done much of it lately!), have just connected up my FitBit Charge HR to my MFP and enjoying seeing my steps get added on each day! I'm vegetarian and live in Scotland with two dogs and a cat. :smile:
  • clairepix2003
    clairepix2003 Posts: 7 Member
    My names Claire, I'm 32 years old from the UK, Wolverhampton and have 4 kids.
    I lost 5.5 stone 2 years ago (Goal was 8 stone loss) but put 3 stone back on. :neutral:
    Currently back on track and determined this time :smile:

Feel free to add me :smile:
  • hdrenollet
    hdrenollet Posts: 147 Member
    Feel free to add me. Diary open to friends.
  • TammyG816
    TammyG816 Posts: 1 Member
    Feel free to add me. I started Weight Watchers in January and have lost 33 pounds. I'd still like to lose 50 more and am just looking for some more motivation to keep me going.
  • nitabrestrong
    nitabrestrong Posts: 7 Member
    Hi Everyone! Feel free to add me!
  • sandipan_kuila
    sandipan_kuila Posts: 7 Member
    Hi
  • dranna92
    dranna92 Posts: 3 Member
    Hi! My name is Anna I'm 25 years old and I've lost 24kg on my own and I have 36 more to go but for a few months now I can't seem to find the motivation to keep going so I thought maybe myfitnesspal can help me but I'll need some friends too so feel free to add me! ☺
  • crushingitdaily12345
    crushingitdaily12345 Posts: 577 Member
    I want friends! 39/m Wisconsin here.
  • mary101234
    mary101234 Posts: 36 Member
    Add me!!:)
  • fundamentallyfitfl
    fundamentallyfitfl Posts: 6 Member
    Hello! I'm new to my fitness pal and would like new friends!
  • rgalindo92
    rgalindo92 Posts: 2 Member
    edited April 2017
    Hi I'm Ruby 24 yrs old this is my second time on a weight loss journey! My first time I was successful in losing a little over 60 lbs with calorie counting and exercise in under a yr. I gained most of it back during both my pregnancies it's been 1 yr since my youngest was born. I need friends for motivation, suggestions, ideas and tips feel free to add me. (P.s. I have 50 lbs to go and reach my goal weight)
  • _RNR_
    _RNR_ Posts: 875 Member
    What if we don't want new friends?
  • debrapike1
    debrapike1 Posts: 5 Member
    id love to meet people feel free to add me!
  • Khloris
    Khloris Posts: 117 Member
    Add me :) I need motivational friends.