Post here if you want more friends!

Replies

• nebulah_exe
    nebulah_exe Posts: 38 Member
    Feel free to add me! I have a tough journey ahead of me so feel free to spy on my food diary :)

I'll do my very best to keep you motivated <3
  • nebulah_exe
    nebulah_exe Posts: 38 Member
    Is anyone on here doing keto? Feel free to add me because I have no clue what I'm doing haha :D
  • JetJaguar
    JetJaguar Posts: 801 Member
    Feel free to add me. I'm particularly interested in hearing from people who are training for something in addition to/instead of weight loss. I'm a returning cyclist myself, getting back to my riding weight.
  • jimlee22
    jimlee22 Posts: 43 Member
    Add me guys need some new friends to keep me going
  • taughc
    taughc Posts: 17 Member
    Feel free to add!

I struggle finding the energy/motivation to move during the work week. I hardly leave my desk, have an hour commute (one-way), and by the time I get home I never leave the couch. :/ Hoping to find friends to keep me accountable and cheer each other on.
  • Dazzler21
    Dazzler21 Posts: 1,249 Member
    Hi, looking for people to motivate and be motivated by.
    Journey back to fitness HAS to start now!
  • anali411
    anali411 Posts: 4 Member
    Always looking for people to share this journey with! Add me!!! Lets all support each other! Down 25 lbs since I started two months ago but new to this app
  • helenrenee007
    helenrenee007 Posts: 19 Member
    Add me! Always looking for people to share ideas!
  • nicolieflower
    nicolieflower Posts: 7 Member
    Hey, I need some friends for a stronger support system. I'm attempting a banting diet and I keep an open diary :) add me please.
  • Zengrizzly
    Zengrizzly Posts: 76 Member
    Always loving active friends. Feel free to add!
  • mrseelmerfudd
    mrseelmerfudd Posts: 506 Member
    feel free to add me! my 1st goal is to lose 1 stone by the start of August as I have a wedding to attend! also starting running and plan to take part in some 5ks and hopefully longer races!
  • LittleCulturedPearl
    LittleCulturedPearl Posts: 71 Member
    HELLO! Fitness lovers!
    American in Montréal, Quebec, Canada
  • Spencersfitness1989
    Spencersfitness1989 Posts: 90 Member
    Spence here from NY!
  • faysalubit
    faysalubit Posts: 272 Member
    New to fitnesspal, need some support and motivation so feel free to add me .. thanks
  • Pieceofcake86
    Pieceofcake86 Posts: 5 Member
    I'm Looking for some friends on here, feel free to add me!
  • alyssapanza
    alyssapanza Posts: 4 Member
    Add me lol I need friends and would love to be able to help each on our fitness journeys
  • purple79carol
    purple79carol Posts: 18 Member
    I am trying to lose 100lbs.in physical therapy for my back, disk detearerating , I have lost about 60lbs, want to get down to about 160lbs.
  • lorianncorrea
    lorianncorrea Posts: 151 Member
    edited May 2017
    I have over 100lbs to lose so feel free to add me. also i just got a fitbit so you can add me there too sgrho1@aol.com
  • dsett
    dsett Posts: 66 Member
    Getting back on need active friends anyone feel free to add me!
  • jbarry1506
    jbarry1506 Posts: 1,512 Member
    Hey beautiful people (and that means all of you!!!), feel free to add me. I'm all about building my fitfam! :)