Post here if you want more friends!

Replies

• dnoble18
    dnoble18 Posts: 6 Member
    I'm three weeks into a journey to lose 60 pounds and get my health back. I'm 48, and unless I make it to 100 (very unlikely), I have more days behind me than are in front of me. I want to enjoy every one of them, but I need my body to let me. I'm working at finding a healthy balance. I don't do moderation, in anything. That must change. Extremes of anything are not sustainable. If I can't do it for the rest of my life I'm not interested. I'm new here but not new to the struggle and looking for a support network. Thanks!
  • bgpeck2
    bgpeck2 Posts: 28 Member
    Looking for new friends here, as well as on FitBit...

FitBit: //www.fitbit.com/user/5RBJM8
  • PrincessMegan13
    PrincessMegan13 Posts: 43 Member
    I would adore new friends! I am really trying hard to stick to it this time, but with still fighting off the fog of postpartum depression from my son's birth almost 8 months ago, and general malaise, I need someone to kick me in the butt to get after it! I'm fantastic at being an optimistic and encouraging supporter, but I'm crap at doing it for myself. PLUS--I basically need to lose a PERSON! I have an overall weight loss NEED of 100+lbs. I am getting older, and need to quit jacking around with my health!

OH!, if you want to be Fitbit friends, you can add me there, too!
    http://www.fitbit.com/user/3R6WLT

Thanks, and best wishes on all of your journeys! :smiley:
  • dezokay736
    dezokay736 Posts: 8 Member
    Hey everyone:) I'm Dez and I'm getting started on this weight loss journey hardcore
  • Beebreezee
    Beebreezee Posts: 4 Member
    My Weight loss/gain journey has been pretty up and down, starting with the freshman 20 i gained college. Every other year or so i get motivated enough to take my fitness goals seriously and get back down to my goal weight. I am most times successful. Then, through either laziness, complacency or stress i gain it all back, sometimes more. I'm almost 30 and looking to get in the best shape of my life. this app has helped tremendously in the past with calorie counting. But I'm ready to use MFP for everything it has to offer so that i can finally rid myself of this constantly yoyoing, stubborn and annoying weight. feel free to add me, Especially if you're in the Houston Area :)
  • 3M_TA3
    3M_TA3 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Looking for people who are interactive...
  • TopCop52903
    TopCop52903 Posts: 43 Member
    Hello. Feel free to add me!
  • planetcadillac
    planetcadillac Posts: 137 Member
    Hello people! Who likes to have fun outside and is motivated around other people. I am extroverted and enjoy encouraging other people. I love bike riding, walking, any kind of sports and recreation. My goal was to lose 25lbs. I have lost 10 in the last 9 weeks.
  • newmanel
    newmanel Posts: 61 Member
    Hi everyone. I was successful with MFP back in 2013, but going to law school got my fitness off course. Now that I'm at home studying for the bar exam, I have recommitted to MFP with a goal to lose about 15 lbs. I log everything and keep an open diary. In terms of fitness stuff, I love riding bikes, walking and hiking, dancing/Zumba, and playing sports (volleyball, basketball, soccer, literally any game--I just like competition). In terms of non-fitness stuff, I love drinking good beer and birding. I'm obsessed with RuPaul's Drag Race. I think that covers everything important. :) Add me! I don't mind if we have dissimilar goals; I am just looking for people who are motivated and real.
  • raquele3394
    raquele3394 Posts: 180 Member
    You can add me!!!
  • crushingitdaily12345
    crushingitdaily12345 Posts: 577 Member
    39/m from Wisconsin here... Down 48 lbs in 93 days here on MFP! Always looking for awesome friends to share this journey with!
  • Nishiix
    Nishiix Posts: 283 Member
    Always nice to have supportive and motivating friends.
    Anyone is welcome to add me.
  • 1974becc
    1974becc Posts: 1 Member
    Anyone can add me also. Always excited to hear advice from others going through the same thing. I have lost 38 pounds in 145 days on MFP.
  • ellenfleischman
    ellenfleischman Posts: 21 Member
    is anyone diabetic out there?
  • jsoko1
    jsoko1 Posts: 17 Member
    Back on to track my diet and weight training, currently down 6 kgs in 5 weeks, while mainting strength and endurane for my journey to the army. Follow my 3 month journey there. Gold coast Australia
  • alanncorie
    alanncorie Posts: 3 Member
    Anyone can add me if they need a cheerleader. 37 year old single father of 2 young kids on a mission to regain control of my life.
  • jsoko1
    jsoko1 Posts: 17 Member
    Hey just to let everyone know also i have just written my first blog, please feel free to have a read and let me know what you think, happy shredding
  • heathben7
    heathben7 Posts: 8 Member
    Add me! Trying to keep the streak alive and give positive vibes!
  • SFBoomr
    SFBoomr Posts: 20 Member
    It's my first week on MFP. I'm hoping to lose the last 15 of 35 pounds, keep it off AND start an exercise program to recover from two accidents a couple of years ago. I'm looking for friends from all over for mutual support and motivation. Bonus points if you are Jewish, LGBT, or live with a chronic illness (but none of the above necessary). I'm in San Francisco. I love long walks with views of the Bay; theater; opera; Broadway Musicals; Siamese cats; vintage cars; and travel.