• maevexoo
    maevexoo Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Would love to be added also :)
  • Adubmarie87
    Adubmarie87 Posts: 41 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    You all can add me! Weighing in at a hefty 229lbs at 5'6...trying to lose 50 to 60lbs. I was 260lbs but lost 30 then got complacent. I have an endomorph body type. So let's help each other!!!
  • JellybeansMomFl
    JellybeansMomFl Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I just joined yesterday and would like some friends to stay motivated.
  • Madisontowery
    Madisontowery Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Always looking to help motivate people :)
  • veteran_labtech_mommy
    Options
    Just joined yesterday, I need some motivation! Send them this way!!
  • TonyPillz
    TonyPillz Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Still looking for more friends for support , i want a packed friends-list full of inspirational people :D I'll accept all :)
  • Pandabearvt
    Pandabearvt Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. Been on mfp awhile. But finally using it ☺ now just need the next step... You. Looking for active friends. Miss seeing comments and interactions.
  • DominicCZ9
    DominicCZ9 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • Meg_Megz
    Meg_Megz Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Always happy to have new MFP friends :):sunglasses:
  • MelsFitLife
    MelsFitLife Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Count me in!! Looking for friends who are motivated and offer support
  • missa1072
    missa1072 Posts: 1 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Hi everyone.. My name is Melissa and a friend of mine told me about MFP about 2 weeks ago because I told her that I truly need to lose the weight I've accumulated over my lifetime. I've always been an overweight lady who has gone through bouts of depression where I would eat myself into contentment. Well of course I'm getting older and my knees and back are telling on me. I'm extremely embarrassed when I step on the scales. So in May, I went to the doctor and told her my decision and asked for insight from her... well all she had to say was exercise and watch what you eat and drink. Well anyone who has been in my shoes, knows how hard it is to stay motivated and stop what you think you can't do without. It is a daily struggle and exercise isn't easy when your knees and back start screaming at you, lol, but I've found I have a little more willpower than I thought. As of July 3rd, I had lost 15 pounds. I've cut out sweet tea and soft drinks.. but water does get to be bland after a while, haha. Need a little flavor in ya life sometimes ;) So I've started working out (power walking a mile with Leslie Sansone's video) in the comfort of my home. My friend who told me about MFP is my best motivator, but encouragement from others is always appreciated too. The 15lbs was a good start but I'm a very impatient person who gives up on something quickly if I don't get immediate results.. my biggest downfall to losing weight. So anyone here who wishes to help push me along on my LONG journey ahead, please feel free to add me.
  • TonyPillz
    TonyPillz Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Hit me up people :D I'm dying for some friends , i need youuuuuuuuuuuuuu lol
  • jenniferthoms77
    jenniferthoms77 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends to help motivate me and keep me on track. :)
  • wilsokris
    wilsokris Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Always looking for new friends to motivate and be motivated by! Add me :)
  • tlasublime83
    tlasublime83 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
    Looking for friends that log in daily !
  • lovelyhulett
    lovelyhulett Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I can always use more motivation
  • jaw170160
    jaw170160 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me!
  • misscassandra17
    misscassandra17 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I would love for some of you amazing people to add me. I'm really struggling with getting out there and exercising and I just really need some support. Thank you (:
  • Daylitor
    Daylitor Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Can never have too many ppl to motivate each other as we better ourselves!