Post here if you want more friends!

Replies

• lesleyoates59
    lesleyoates59 Posts: 3 Member
    Count me in please...have started and stopped eating plans so many times but have finally had enough now. Time to push through
  • saharulnazri
    saharulnazri Posts: 10 Member
    Hi...been using this for 5 days now and manage to lost 1 kg....add me pls
  • safarigirlelka
    safarigirlelka Posts: 29 Member
    I'm trying to complete my friends list alphabetically.....no I'm not OCD or weird or anything like that!! Usernames starting with the letter Q are impossible to find. If you are one please please add me as you are a rare collector's item!!
  • jdscrubs32
    jdscrubs32 Posts: 514 Member
    I'm trying to complete my friends list alphabetically.....no I'm not OCD or weird or anything like that!! Usernames starting with the letter Q are impossible to find. If you are one please please add me as you are a rare collector's item!!

Oh @safarigirlelka you are gas. I'll have to change my username to start with Q:)
  • safarigirlelka
    safarigirlelka Posts: 29 Member

jdscrubs32 wrote: »

Oh @safarigirlelka you are gas. I'll have to change my username to start with Q:)

Thank you @jdscrubs32 (aka my knight in shining armour)!! If no 'Q's come forward then I'll hold you to it! ;)
  • skyebiancaa
    skyebiancaa Posts: 9 Member
    Hello
  • Pradeeban
    Pradeeban Posts: 1 Member
    Hey Pradeeban here. Restarting my weightloss journey after slacking off
  • angel5392
    angel5392 Posts: 39 Member
    Anyone and everyone feel free to add me :) xo
  • N0easyway0ut
    N0easyway0ut Posts: 193 Member
    Add me anyone - daily logger with an open diary. always try to motivate when I can! :)
  • haleyjholzer
    haleyjholzer Posts: 2 Member
    Add me!
  • wi_denisha
    wi_denisha Posts: 17 Member
    Hi, I'm fairly new on mfp. Looking for friends to motivate me and I will do the same to you! Pleasr ferl free to frienf request me.
    Also looking for help in how to frienf request. Not finding anywhere to friend request people ???
    Also looking for s??? omeone who knows how to post photos on MSP???
    Help would be greatly appreciated!
    I hope everybody's having a wonderful day.
    thank you
  • megansims1
    megansims1 Posts: 26 Member
    I am looking for friends! The more friends, the better.
  • AHealthyMe1lbAtATime
    AHealthyMe1lbAtATime Posts: 188 Member
    Feel free to add me... I do so much better with like minded people around me!
  • debbiebugay
    debbiebugay Posts: 5 Member
    I'm starting over again after 6 years of being off from here.. I have put back on 80 pounds that i had lost 6 years ago.... :(
  • KatieNicole95
    KatieNicole95 Posts: 133 Member
    Always looking for friends for encouragement and to have someone to do this with me! Also would love someone close to my age (20-25) but anyone is great!
  • sewarrior
    sewarrior Posts: 4 Member
    Hey
  • BBShopGirl78
    BBShopGirl78 Posts: 3 Member
    Count me in! I would love some positive and encouraging people to join me on this journey.
  • IPedal_4_Pleasure
    IPedal_4_Pleasure Posts: 27 Member
    Hello...back to do this again after putting on some weight due to medications. I could use a friend or 100.
  • ireallylikemuffins
    ireallylikemuffins Posts: 72 Member
    What's up? I could stand to gain friends while I lose 60lbs. :smiley:
    I recently turned 28, and I'm an optimistic nerd.
  • Carried4
    Carried4 Posts: 5 Member
    Looking for more friends to motivate, inspire and encourage!