Post here if you want more friends!

Replies

• zamirasoni
    zamirasoni Posts: 89 Member
    Hello, I'm new to MFP and I'm looking for friends to keep me going on this weight loss journey!! Feel free to add me
  • foxyxxx
    foxyxxx Posts: 15 Member
    Hi, add me please :) I live in London and I'm in mid-30s. I've gained a lot of weight in the last few years and it just has to go. I have PCOS and it seems to be making it hard. I genuinely like healthy food. And I love exercising but this sudden weight gain made me very prone to injuries, so I end up having to take lots of breaks to heal. My biggest enemy is sugar. This is where it all goes wrong. I promised myself that from now on I can only eat sweet treats I've baked myself - hoping that my laziness will trump my greediness. Looking to befriend people with similar profiles (but not necessarily of course)
  • bonnieevans6060
    bonnieevans6060 Posts: 104 Member
    edited July 2017
    I'm a newbie. I start my first challenge on August 1. I'm looking forward to getting in shape and loosing weight along the way. I've got a long way to go as I'm starting out at 295! My first goal is to hit 285 the end of August. I'm starting out at 30 minutes 3 days a week on the treadmill. Any encouragement or suggestions or advice is welcome. Just in case you are wondering I am a southern girl from the Deep South. Please feel free to send me a FR with a little note attached. Just saw that this thread is actually from 2014. This is 2017. Duh.
  • sakram373
    sakram373 Posts: 11 Member
    Hi everyone....
    Please add me. I'd love to give and receive motivation and support to like minded people

Sam ❤️
  • pskuku
    pskuku Posts: 4 Member
    Hey I just start using the app. Please add me .
  • Can't believe how difficult losing weight is when you work shift work; could use any motivation ... or healthy food ideas, or all of the above :)
  • KevHex
    KevHex Posts: 256 Member
    More MFP friends would be awesome.
  • Lollipopslady
    Lollipopslady Posts: 6 Member
    I started back again on June 12th and I am down 25 pounds. I log everyday and give motivation. I would love more friends who are committed to logging daily and giving movation too. Feel free to add me.
  • justlosingtheweight
    justlosingtheweight Posts: 51 Member
    I need some more friends to support me and I will support back- I have a lot of weight to lose I have lost 14 lbs so far and still so much more to lose I am finding it okay at the moment but I suffer with anxiety, depression and insomnia so my motivation and self confidence and will power could change at any moment! But I am determined to not let my mental health control me anymore.
  • JessiJayne92
    JessiJayne92 Posts: 55 Member
    I would loveee more friends. Add me, please.:)
  • Leahholmes86Lea
    Leahholmes86Lea Posts: 1 Member
    edited July 2017
    Would love some friends to follow help not to feel alown =)
  • KyoJane
    KyoJane Posts: 26 Member
    Awww that's an awesome idea supporting each other instead of just the app. Plus I love making new friends anyway :3
  • KyoJane
    KyoJane Posts: 26 Member
    P. S. I don't have ANY friends yet lol so I'd love to find a few to chat with :) so feel free to add me :blush:
  • mamajaime388
    mamajaime388 Posts: 7 Member
    Feel free to add me :)
  • rArmantas
    rArmantas Posts: 44 Member
    Hello
  • Tesh25
    Tesh25 Posts: 56 Member
    Hello everyone! I am in need of motivation! Please add me :smile:
  • Senrak66
    Senrak66 Posts: 39 Member
    Feel free to add me.
  • Infamoous
    Infamoous Posts: 10 Member
    Feel free to add me :)
    Good motivational friends are always benefit on our journey :)
  • ShyFromCanada
    ShyFromCanada Posts: 152 Member
    New friends are always welcome!
  • candoquilts
    candoquilts Posts: 6 Member
    Yes, i need to add friends. Please add me! Starting mfp again, need 50lbs to lose