Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Post here if you want more friends!

Replies

• Carried_aw4yCarried_aw4y Posts: 30Member Member Posts: 30Member Member
    Hello MyFitnessPal peeps! I’ve been here a while and I’m really enjoying this community so far. I’ve even commented here a while ago looking for friends but I still welcome people to add me for more friends and supporters. Of course I would enjoy following you on your fitness journey and being your friend and cheerleader as well. I hope to hear from you soon!
    -Carrie 🤓
  • Brad_Winter_HC4LBrad_Winter_HC4L Posts: 23Member Member Posts: 23Member Member
    Hello all... I’m back using the app and some friends on here would be great! Add away people!!! 💪🏻
  • beccadeke5981beccadeke5981 Posts: 13Member Member Posts: 13Member Member
    Hi there! I'd like some friends please 😁
  • KrystalKayeFisherKrystalKayeFisher Posts: 32Member, Premium Member Posts: 32Member, Premium Member
    Hi! Me name is Krystal, treadmill addict, trying to be vegetarian, mother to a teenager, working on towards losing 125lbs. Looking for supportive people with goals.
    edited October 2019
  • almostsuperpoweredalmostsuperpowered Posts: 135Member Member Posts: 135Member Member
    good day -- add me if you're interested in high fives about recipes, running, if you have feral young children...
  • Veggie_PowersVeggie_Powers Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    Just rejoined the site and would love supportive friends!
  • beebva4beebva4 Posts: 130Member Member Posts: 130Member Member
    I need some active friends! To help motivate and encourage me in the right direction! Feel free to add me 😊
  • kevinlynch3kevinlynch3 Posts: 287Member Member Posts: 287Member Member
    Always looking for active friends :)
  • timetolosethatweighttimetolosethatweight Posts: 20Member Member Posts: 20Member Member
    Hello. I'm always looking for new friends to follow and who can offer advice and encouragement on this journey.
  • ayresome75ayresome75 Posts: 385Member Member Posts: 385Member Member
    Hey, I’m in. Feel free to add 👍🏻
  • itskaseitskase Posts: 49Member Member Posts: 49Member Member
    Please feel free to add me i need friends who will motivate this new mom!!!!!!
  • beccam8559beccam8559 Posts: 2Member Member Posts: 2Member Member
    I’m currently pregnant and I have done a few rounds of whole 30! If anyone is currently pregnant or recently post partum or loves whole 30 please add me!!!
  • tjfrey76tjfrey76 Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    Always looking for new friends to share the journey
    So add me
  • shane2493shane2493 Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    Hey everyone. Been a while since I tried dieting after daughter was born. I'm starting to get too far out of shape though and I feel disgusting and dont want to look or feel this way for my daughter. I'm just having trouble with recipes and meals. Nice to meet you all.
  • KelleyWilliams1973KelleyWilliams1973 Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    Would love more friends to help keep me accountable!
    Please add me😊
  • inspiredjen34inspiredjen34 Posts: 63Member Member Posts: 63Member Member
    It's always hard getting back at it but with amazing support it helps keep you focused.
  • finiteinfinity3finiteinfinity3 Posts: 6Member Member Posts: 6Member Member
    I’m interested in new friends
  • BravissimocurvesBravissimocurves Posts: 130Member Member Posts: 130Member Member
    Feel free to add me
  • bigmac760bigmac760 Posts: 11Member Member Posts: 11Member Member
    Need more friends to keep me motivated
  • Peeps_87Peeps_87 Posts: 14Member Member Posts: 14Member Member
    Please add me to keep me motivated. :)