Post here if you want more friends!

Replies

• itskase
    itskase Posts: 49 Member
    Please feel free to add me i need friends who will motivate this new mom!!!!!!
  • beccam8559
    beccam8559 Posts: 2 Member
    I’m currently pregnant and I have done a few rounds of whole 30! If anyone is currently pregnant or recently post partum or loves whole 30 please add me!!!
  • FrenchFrey76
    FrenchFrey76 Posts: 10 Member
    Always looking for new friends to share the journey
    So add me
  • shane2493
    shane2493 Posts: 1 Member
    Hey everyone. Been a while since I tried dieting after daughter was born. I'm starting to get too far out of shape though and I feel disgusting and dont want to look or feel this way for my daughter. I'm just having trouble with recipes and meals. Nice to meet you all.
  • Would love more friends to help keep me accountable!
    Please add me😊
  • inspiredjen34
    inspiredjen34 Posts: 63 Member
    It's always hard getting back at it but with amazing support it helps keep you focused.
  • finiteinfinity3
    finiteinfinity3 Posts: 6 Member
    I’m interested in new friends
  • Bravissimocurves
    Bravissimocurves Posts: 129 Member
    Feel free to add me
  • bigmac760
    bigmac760 Posts: 11 Member
    Need more friends to keep me motivated
  • Peeps_87
    Peeps_87 Posts: 14 Member
    Please add me to keep me motivated. :)
  • absurdic
    absurdic Posts: 62 Member
    Hi!

I've lost 12 pounds since the beginning of October, I have 88 pounds to go until I'm at my goal weight. Not rushing it! I'm in it for the long haul and logging daily. I want more friends, primarily around the same age as myself, 27.

Add me and let's motivate each other! :blush:
  • Mishymimo
    Mishymimo Posts: 3 Member
    Hello! I'm quite newish here and need more friends to keep me motivated. Still haven't figured out how to add people.🤔
    Someone let me know how that works out lol. 🙃
  • Cyberbartender
    Cyberbartender Posts: 1,319 Member
    I always have room for more friends in here, that needs a hug or a like. So feel free to add me :smile:
  • Machafin
    Machafin Posts: 2,988 Member
    Add me
  • Marqiiz
    Marqiiz Posts: 707 Member
    Not much of a motivator but I'll return a message or two. Add me if you're up for it.
  • llozoya04
    llozoya04 Posts: 1 Member
    I’m in!
  • BeamingBadass
    BeamingBadass Posts: 1,454 Member
    Would love some more!
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,285 Member
    i need more supportive friends. must be:

- good looking
    - non-creepy
    - funny
    - reasonably intelligent

please do not apply if you are easily amended
  • steeliebob
    steeliebob Posts: 55 Member
    Kind of a round two for me.... Lost 88 of planned 90 in 2014, put about 40 back on and started losing again in the summer of this year. About 8 pounds above goal now, and then hopefully recomp. Trying to be a runner is part of my plan. Went from nothing to actually pulling off a HM last month. I have some great friends on here, but definitely would accept a few more as I enjoy watching and rooting for others. I try to match interactive level with what I see from others. Can be quiet with some likes, or love chatting away too!
  • maggierenee88
    maggierenee88 Posts: 352 Member
    Welcoming adds from folks who are serious about their health and no *kitten*.